Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    "It's all to blame for that damn wolf monster. If he didn't suddenly break free from the chains to scare you, you wouldn't have fainted suddenly, but don't worry, the emperor has decided to kill him tonight and take a good breath for you!

    " After listening to this 'Xiao Fanzi' for a long time, Xiao Xihe finally figured out the current situation -

    she had indeed crossed over, and even wore it on an ancient princess with the same name as herself, who has just woken up from a coma.

    The background sounded unremarkable, but...

    "What happened to the wolf demon?" she asked hesitantly. Isn't this ancient feudal society? Why does the rather magical word 'demon' appear.

    Xiao Fanzi was taken aback by her question: "What's going on?"

    "What are you talking about?" Xiao Xihe looked blank.

    The two looked at each other for a long time, and Xiao Fanzi widened his eyes in horror: "Don't you remember?!"

    Xiao Xihe blinked and pretended to have amnesia decisively.

    Xiao Fanzi gasped and was about to say something when there was a sudden sound of rapid footsteps outside the house. When Xiao Xihe turned to look out, a beautiful and luxurious woman walked in quickly. As soon as she saw Xiao Xihe Xi He breathed a sigh of relief: "I'm finally awake."

    Xiao Fanzi hurriedly saluted: "Please say hello to the queen."

    This is the queen! Xiao Xihe, who had never been a team leader when he was in school, sat upright in an instant, and was hesitating whether to kneel down like Xiao Fanzi, when the other party came to the bed and held her hand: "But where else is there? Uncomfortable?"

    "No..." Xiao Xihe looked at her nervously.

    The woman was stunned when she saw the strangeness in her eyes: "Xihe, what's wrong with you?"

    Xiao Xihe was thinking about the appropriate answer, but when she was thinking seriously, Xiao Fanzi next to her suddenly became angry and said, "Back to Queen Niangniang, Your Highness has lost his memory!"

    Xiao Xihe: "..." Okay, it can be considered neat.

    The woman was slightly startled: "Then, do you still remember who I am?"

    Xiao Xihe smiled apologetically.

    The woman frowned: "Call the imperial doctor."

    Xiao Fanzi hurriedly ran out.

    After waiting for the imperial doctor to arrive, the woman asked Xiao Xihe a few more questions. Xiao Xihe didn't know anything, just looked at her ignorantly. The woman sighed again and again, her eyes turned red before she knew it, and Xiao Xihe felt inexplicably uncomfortable, as if she had really forgotten something.

    When the two were silently looking at each other, another person came to the huge bedroom.

    "Your Majesty." The woman stood up to greet him.

    Xiao Xihe looked up and saw Zhou Zheng's face.

    Although this person's appearance is not particularly handsome, but in the novel, it is a full male protagonist's face. Xiao Xihe lost his mind for a moment, but still greeted obediently: "Royal Father."

    "Do you remember Emperor Father?" The woman looked surprised.

    Xiao Xihe's innocent face: "I don't remember." But she is not a fool, she can see that the other party is wearing a dragon robe.