Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Since his daughter-in-law was pregnant, and suddenly his son was pregnant, Xie Wuyan was really stimulated, so that when several people reappeared in the main hall, he still had a bad moral.

    Xiao Xihe had already tidied up his clothes and stood behind Liu Jiang. Seeing Xie Wuyan's spirit, he couldn't help but reminded Master in a low voice, "When he hits me later, Master, remember to stop me, I'm afraid of the pain."

    "Why did he beat you?" Liu Jiang was not convinced, but his voice was still lowered, "Didn't you see the cowardly villain he was like when he thought you were pregnant? Now it's his son's turn, and he can't stand it anymore. You can't have too many faces."

    Seeing Master's leisurely and self-satisfied appearance, Xiao Xihe twitched the corners of his mouth, thinking that you were not like this just now.

    In the silence, Liu Jiang, as the female parent, took the initiative to speak: "What do you think about this child?"

    "What else do you think? What do you mean?" Xie Wuyan immediately asked.

    Liu Jiang coughed: "Brother Xie, don't be so excited, I have no other intentions, I just want to discuss a solution with you."

    "It's not your apprentice who is pregnant, of course you are not excited!" Xie Wuyan laughed angrily.

    Liu Jiang pulled the corner of his lips: "It seems that today is not suitable for discussing business affairs, Xihe, let's go back first, and come back when Brother Xie calms down." After

    that, he took Xiao Xihe and left.

    Xiao Xihe went to see Xie Zhaixing immediately: "Master..."

    "Shut up and listen to me." Liu Jiang lowered his voice.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, but before he could react, Xie Wuyan slapped the table: "Come back to me!"

    Liu Jiang cleared his throat and decisively pulled his apprentice back.

    Xiao Xihe breathed a sigh of relief and smiled apologetically at Xie Wuyan.

    Xie Wuyan said with a stern face: "Liu Jiang, are you going too far? Now your apprentice is sorry for my son, not my son is sorry for your apprentice, why are you so righteous!"

    "What's wrong with your love and my wishes?" Liu Jiang argued, "Besides, my apprentice didn't know that he had the blood of Lu Shu before, she was a little girl who was forced by your son to not talk about it for so long, and still Frightened to hide and run around, who do you think is wrong in your conscience?"

    Liu Jiang's words reminded Xie Zhexing of some unpleasant memories, and suddenly looked at Xiao Xihe coolly. Xiao Xihe's back tightened, and he quickly pulled Liujiang: "Master, don't say a few words, I'm not forced..."

    "Don't worry about him, let him speak!" Xie Wuyan insisted on reasoning with him , "Whether she knows she has Lushu blood or not, the fact is now my son! I have a good eldest son! I'm pregnant like a woman!"

    "Why, you look down on women? Your mother and your daughter-in-law are women!" Liu Jiang sneered.

    Xie Wuyan was annoyed: "Don't push me too far! Is it a matter of men and women now?"

    "Who is pulling away from you? The fact is that my apprentice, as a little girl, is fundamentally different from those stinky men! Men let women Being pregnant is either fault or negligence. In short, it was a bit deliberate, and my apprentice is innocent in this matter. If you were a woman, you would suddenly become a child like her, wouldn’t you feel wronged?!”