Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    In the dimly lit bedroom, the two sat opposite each other on the bed.

    Xiao Xihe was inexplicably nervous, and couldn't help repeating the question just now: "What to talk about?"

    Xie Zhexing raised his eyes: "Talk about this child."

    "Speak." Xiao Xihe cheered up.

    "I don't plan to." Xie Zhexing said bluntly.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, then hesitantly said 'ah'.

    Before Xie Zhaixing spoke, he thought about her reaction. Maybe he would be disappointed, maybe anxious, or maybe he didn't have a conscience. He was just happy because there was one less burden, but he never thought that she would be like this.

    She was neither happy nor sad, neither arrogant nor impetuous, as if she was dealing with something that had nothing to do with her.

    Xie Zhexing was displeased: "What do you mean? Unhappy?"

    "No, no." Xiao Xihe waved his hand quickly.

    Xie Zhexing narrowed his long eyes: "That's what you're happy about?"

    Xiao Xihe: "..."

    There was a brief silence in the bedroom, Xiao Xihe looked at Xie Zhexing speechlessly, and finally realized that he was in a bad mood at the moment .

    After a long while, she opened her mouth carefully: "I'm not unhappy, nor happy... I don't know how to say it. Compared with this child, I care more about your mood. Can you understand what I mean?"

    She kept thinking in her heart, Only the one who conceives life can decide whether the fetus will go or stay before it is born, and the thoughts of the rest are not important at all. Reproductive rights belong only to those who can have children, whether a man is pregnant or a woman is pregnant, this should be the case.

    "I'm stupid, and I don't know how to explain it. Anyway... I'll listen to you." Xiao Xihe scratched his ears and cheeks anxiously.

    Xie Zhaixing heard the words, his expression finally became clearer, but his mouth was not forgiving: "Although this child is not in your belly, it is also in your blood. You give up so easily, it is really mean."

    Xiao Xihe smiled embarrassingly: "You also said that the child is not in my womb... Since it is not in my womb, I have no right to say if I will not give up, if you want it, I will try my best to support you, if you don't want it , I will concentrate on taking care of yourself."

    "Do you want it?" Xie Zhaixing asked.

    Xiao Xihe asked cautiously: "You will refer to my opinion?"

    "No."

    Xiao Xihe: "..."

    Xie Zhexing: "But I want to know."

    He forced her to answer, Xiao Xihe was confused He hesitated for a long time and said, "Think about it... Before you said you didn't want it, I thought about it, but now you say no... I don't feel real at all, and I still need time to accept him. As soon as you say that, I will..."

    "Since you haven't accepted it yet, don't accept it," Xie Zhaixing said calmly, "Otherwise you will be sad in the future, and this deity will not comfort you."

    Xiao Xihe replied hesitantly, "I see, then I will be like in the future. It's the same as today, just think about you."

    Xie Zhaixing raised his brows slightly: "Are you sure? But why do I feel that all your actions today are more focused on the little beasts?"