Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Xiao Xihe was beaten to the core by the dumb riddles of these people. When Xian wanted to continue to ask questions, the man's body suddenly floated a little light, and Lin Fan, who was holding Xie Zhexing, was slightly taken aback: "He is... It's time to die?"

    Xiao Xihe looked at the man blankly, but didn't react for a while: "Old Ancestor..."

    "It's early," the man looked calm, "but it's still too late."

    Xiao Xihe subconsciously wanted to look for it He was suddenly pulled by Xie Zhaixing. She fixedly looked at the man, who touched her face soothingly, turned and walked among the spirit beasts.

    The spirit beasts seemed to sense something, and groaned mourningly on the ground. The man's gaze swept over the spirit beasts one by one, and finally his feet lifted off the ground and gradually floated up into the sky.

    "The deity originally planned to completely seal the secret realm, and after that, it will be independent from the five realms and will not be invaded by foreign enemies, but..." The man looked down at Xiao Xihe, "But the deity's descendants, the only descendants, have to stay in the repair shop. Immortal Realm, she is so weak, a tree or a fruit can kill her, the deity is worried that she will not be able to take care of herself and her future children..."

    "I am willing to follow the little boss to cultivate the Immortal Realm, please rest assured, boss!" Choked out.

    The crocodile got up immediately after hearing the words: "I am also willing to follow the little boss. As long as I have a breath, I will protect the little boss without any worries!"

    "I am also willing!"

    "I am willing!"

    Xiong Daxiong Er competed to express.

    Xiao Xihe's eyes became even redder, and she tried her best to restrain herself from crying.

    The corners of the man's lips raised slightly, and more and more light spots floated around his body, almost illuminating the entire mountain forest.

    "When you accepted the name she gave, you were bound to each other, so the deity also belongs to you," the man raised his hand, his slender knuckles were almost transparent, "but the secret realm is your home, you have the right to come back, I We will no longer completely seal the secret realm, but leave a key that will take you home one day."

    "Yes!" Several spirit beasts agreed with red eyes.

    The man looked at Xiao Xihe again, Xiao Xihe's tears fell, Xie Zhexing watched all this silently, and finally let go of her hand.

    Xiao Xihe's arm lightened, and he rushed towards the man without thinking. The man landed gently and took her into his arms.

    Xiao Xihe forcibly endured the sadness from his blood, and said tremblingly in his arms: "You, you don't have to worry about me, and you don't have to think about me, because I'm not... not the person you think." The

    real Xiao Xi He Zao was already dead, four years ago in the original text, the moment she wore it.

    The man laughed when he heard the words: "What do you think the bloodline is?"

    Xiao Xihe raised her head with red eyes, and suddenly met his eyes that knew everything. She was stunned for a moment: "You know..."

    "My descendants are the people in this shell. The inheritance and continuation you get are all because of you, not this shell." The man was like a kid. , gently scratched her nose, "Even if you are reincarnated thousands of times in the future, you will still be my descendant. You are guided by your blood and will eventually come back to me."