Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Xiao An's various remarks shocked his heart, and Xiao Xihe was shocked. After a long time of speechlessness, he choked out a sentence: "You must have admitted it wrong..."

    Xiao An didn't expect to say a lot, but in exchange for this sentence, The look in her eyes suddenly turned disappointed.

    "...Okay, if I have nothing to do, I'll go back first. You can rest, too, and go back to Penglai when you've recovered enough energy. There's nothing fun in the world of immortals." Xiao Xihe didn't dare to look at him, and hurriedly turned around and left.

    Xiao An anxiously followed: "Fellow Daoist Xiao, are you making up your mind to give up?"

    "...I don't even know what you're talking about!" Xiao Xihe stepped up.

    Xiao An was not fooled: "If you don't know, why are you so guilty?"

    "Who is guilty?" Xiao Xihe simply ran up, "I'm not guilty, it's you who admitted the wrong person!"

    "Then you dare to go back to Penglai with me . Prove it?"

    "Why should I go back to Penglai with you?"

    "Because you are my island owner..."

    "Ah, ah, don't listen to the bastard chanting!" Xiao Xihe covered his ears and sprinted.

    Xiao An became anxious: "Fellow Daoist Xiao!"

    "Ah, ah, don't listen!" Xiao Xihe ran faster, but as soon as he turned a corner, he crashed into a solid chest.

    She snorted and covered her head, raised her head, and opened her eyes instantly after seeing who it was: "Mozun?"

    "Why are you running in such a hurry?" Xie Zhaixing was displeased.

    Xiao Xihe's expression was a little stiff: "I..."

    "Fellow Daoist Xiao!" Xiao An chased after him.

    Xiao Xihe was startled, and quickly whispered to him: "Don't talk nonsense, it will kill you if you get angry!"

    Fiancé or something is like a talisman.

    Xiao An was still angry, and when she heard the words, she said directly: "Fellow Daoist Xiao, are you still trying to hide it at this time?"

    ...is this kid crazy? ! Xiao Xihe hurriedly stopped: "What are you hiding, don't talk nonsense!"

    "I'm not talking nonsense, Mozun doesn't know anything, right?" Xiao An blushed with anger, "He is also the master of the world after all. I think he has the right to know the truth."

    "What's the matter?" Xie Zhaixing raised his eyes slightly.

    Xiao Xihe smiled dryly: "It's nothing, he's lost his mind... You wait for me first!"

    After that, he directly dragged Xiao An into the empty room next door.

    "I'm really not the person you're looking for, can you stop bothering? Let the Demon Venerable know this, it's no good for anyone!" The Demon World Inn is very private. He couldn't hear the voice inside, so Xiao Xihe didn't restrain his voice.

    Xiao An said with a stern face, "If you're not the person I'm looking for, why didn't you let Demon Venerable know?"

    "I... I can't tell you clearly," Xiao Xihe anxiously glanced at the closed door. "Anyway, don't talk nonsense in front of Demon Venerable."