Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The bone-eroding itch and pain were still emerging. Taking advantage of the chaos in the yard, Xiao Xihe pretended to calmly turn around and leave. When Xie Zhexing turned around after watching the excitement, she was gone.

    Xiao Xihe floated all the way back to the wing as a wandering soul, and fell directly to the ground as soon as he entered the door, letting himself go into a coma.

    When she woke up again, she was already lying on the bed, next to the worried second senior sister. Xiao Xihe blinked, and after a long while he spoke slowly: "How long have I slept?"

    "Did you sleep? You clearly passed out," Liu Anan was relieved when she saw her waking up, but couldn't help it Angry, "Why didn't you tell me if you're uncomfortable? Do you know how worried I was to find you lying on the ground when I came back?"

    "You were busy at the time, so why didn't you take care of me," Xiao Xihe laughed, "How is the Young Sect Master? Liu Anan stared: "

    What do you care about him, what does the first article of the Yaoshengu Sect Rules say? No matter when you and your colleagues' lives are the most important, the premise of treating patients is to protect your own family. You must remember these words. Into the dog's stomach?"

    "...I didn't endanger my life, and the first rule doesn't apply, so I didn't tell you, Second Senior Sister, don't be mad at me." Xiao Xihe said softly.

    She seldom acts like a spoiled child, but whenever she acts like a spoiled child, her tone is soft and her eyes are bright and beautiful, which is very inconsistent with her ordinary appearance.

    Liu Anan tried her best to keep her face straight, but her brows and eyes still stretched a lot: "Next time, I won't go to the doctor with you again."

    Xiao Xihe smiled: "Yeah!"

    Liu Anan gave her another look, and finally He couldn't help but said: "I checked your pulse just now, and found that your meridians are in a terrible mess, and there are traces of corrosion in your heart..."

    "It's the acacia Gu attack," Xiao Xihe suddenly realized, "No wonder I feel a little pain this time. It turned out to have begun to corrode." Before long, she would watch her body melt little by little as Xie Zhaixing said.

    Liu Anan was speechless: "Why are you so calm?"

    "What can I do if I'm not calm," Xiao Xihe smiled bitterly, "I should have died a long time ago. I've been lucky enough to survive until now, so there's nothing to complain about."

    Liu An looked at her steadily, and suddenly suddenly Turning his head and leaving , Xiao Xihe hurriedly asked, "Why are you going?"

    "Bring Zhao Shaoqing over." Liu Anan still had to leave.

    Xiao Xihe hurriedly pulled the man back: "He is in a lot of grief now, and his body is weak. He will make me a cauldron a few more times. He must not die on the spot?"

    "He couldn't live anymore," Liu Anan looked at her stubbornly , "With his current situation, he will die of anger in less than half a month. Anyway, he has to die, so it is better to die with a little value."

    "...What absurdity." Xiao Xihe was speechless.

    Liu An'an's eyes turned red: "I don't care, I don't want you to die anyway! You go to sleep with him right now!"

    Xiao Xihe couldn't help crying and laughing: "Would it be okay to delay for two more days? When his mood is a little better, I'll be with him again. Discuss this matter."