Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    When it comes to men and women, pay attention to a matter of course, the scene before the two-in-one is very important, but looking at Xie Zhaixing's meaning, he doesn't want to take off his pants, let alone the previous one.

    In the darkness, Xiao Xihe undid his belt in embarrassment, and after seeing it clearly, he immediately took a breath of cold air.

    ... to be blind, to be blind, Lord Mozun is indeed gifted.

    Taking a deep breath brought a faint flow of breath, like a warm wind rushing towards it, Xie Zhaixing felt a sense of dryness, and immediately frowned in dissatisfaction: "What

    are you looking at?" "... No?"

    "No." Xie Zhaixing's face was a little ugly.

    Afraid that he would suddenly regret it, Xiao Xihe took a sip of wine, and then handed him a pill: "Eat it will make you feel better." If you don't touch it, it's the only way to get into the state as soon as possible.

    Xie Zhexing's eyes moved slightly, and after understanding what she meant, he smiled sullenly: "Do you think I can't do it?"

    "Don't dare... This medicine is warm and nourishing, it's just for fun." Xiao Xihe explained quickly.

    Xie Zhexing didn't want to talk nonsense with her, so his anger went down in his dantian. After a moment, Xiao Xihe slowly opened his eyes.

    "Come on." Xie Zhaixing closed his eyes impatiently, suddenly regretting agreeing to help her.

    The moon shone on the bed through the small window, coating him with a layer of cold light. His already handsome eyebrows and eyes were now more like sculptures, with an unreal beauty.

    Xiao Xihe licked his lips and climbed onto the bed stiffly.

    There was a rustling sound in the tent, and the corner of her clothes stroked Xie Zhaixing's waist, causing a burst of itchiness. Xie Zhaixing wanted to open his eyes subconsciously, but he finally restrained, but his Adam's apple moved suddenly, as if he was thirsty.

    In the small space, the temperature keeps rising, the leaves outside the tent are rustling, and occasionally a rabbit or the like rushes into the grass, making a light noise, and the distant insects chirping one after another, everything in the world is far and near, not very real, but real. exist.

    When Xiao Xihe was drunk, his whole body was in a trance. When he came back to his senses, tears had already soaked his whole face, and the broken hair on his temples was stuck to his face because of sweating, and his whole body was full of hot breath. .

    ...it hurts too much.

    "Not practicing yet?" In the

    darkness, Xie Zhaixing's tense voice sounded.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, and then he quickly cheered up.

    Although she has only been in this world for 30 days, the cultivation instinct that she originally had in her body is still there. In addition, she has recited a lot of double cultivation exercises recently. At this moment, when Xie Zhaixing reminded her, she immediately drew qi into her body... ...

    "Qi enters the dantian, what do you do when it enters the spleen and stomach?" Xie Zhaixing was speechless.

    "Huh?" Xiao Xihe looked at him blankly with tears in her eyes.

    The veins on Xie Zhexing's forehead jumped, and he was about to say a few more words to her when she suddenly moved, and he froze instantly.

    "...What did you say?" Xiao Xihe was still asking.