Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Xu Ruqing and Lin Fan fell into silence at the same time, but Liu Anan still did not let them go: "I'm just asking if you're embarrassed?"

    Lin Fan held back for a long time, and suddenly rushed towards the main hall: "...Wang Lie! I'm going to replace the sky today. You are a demon!"

    "Kill!" Xu Ruqing shouted and rushed forward with a folding fan. Zhong Chen and Chen Yingying looked at each other and immediately followed.

    Wang Lie, who had lost his body, sneered, his palms turned and turned into countless flames, killing several people.

    Seeing this, the Xianmen disciples who were no longer bound by the Ascension Formation followed them into the hall. In the torrent formed by the crowd, Xie Zhaixing and Xiao Xihe were like two needles of the sea, and they deepened the kiss regardless.

    At the end of the kiss, Xiao Xihe breathed a little, and subconsciously supported Xie Zhaixing's arm.

    "Why did you kiss me?" She burst into tears, and it was only after the kiss that she remembered to say something.

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her fixedly: "Because you like me."

    "...I broke the dream when I remembered that you were pregnant. In the final analysis, it was because of the child. Why do you think I like you?" Xiao Xi He bit her lip and looked at him with a rare stubbornness in her eyes.

    Xie Zhaixing was silent for a moment, raised his hand and stroked her forehead. Coming out of the illusion, her forehead was as clean as ever, without even a small red mark, but he remembered that she kowtowed to the bloody appearance for him in the illusion.

    "You like me." The corners of his lips curled slightly.

    The corners of Xiao Xihe's eyes were sour, and suddenly his mind collapsed: "I told you long ago that you didn't believe it! You broke up with me! What else did you say that being with me is not the same as before! With me Are you very wronged together? Since you are so wronged, why did you seek me in the first place, and why did you seek me out? Why didn't you feel wronged at the time..." The

    more she talked, the more sad she became, and she wanted to give it to me several times. Xie Zhaixing punched, but when he saw his bulging belly, he was a little bit helpless.

    Xie Zhaixing listened quietly, and silently handed over his right hand for a while. Xiao Xihe was not polite, holding her hands and biting hard.

    "Hi..." It didn't actually hurt, but Xie Zhexing still took a breath of air in cooperation.

    Xiao Xihe's eye circles became redder, but the strength of the bite was suddenly lightened.

    "Are you going to have nerves in the future?" she asked.

    "No."

    "Are you going to break up with me?" she continued.

    "It doesn't matter if you die."

    Xiao Xihe took a breath, and just as he was about to let go of his hand, Xie Zhexing intertwined her fingers: "Xiao Xihe, I like you."

    "I know," Xiao Xi He looked at him awkwardly, "You like me to death."

    Xie Jiexing smiled: "Yes, I like you to death."

    "...Big brother and sister, can you change the time for flirting? Can you do something serious!" After Lin Fan was beaten by Wang Lie into the yard, he spat out a mouthful of blood and spoke helplessly.