Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "The devil! Crazy! I want to see... see when you will be punished..." The man stared at Xie Zhaixing.     Xie Zhexing just pretended he didn't hear it

    , and looked back at Xiao Xihe: "Injured?"

    Xiao Xihe subconsciously covered his ripped arm: "No, no.

    "

People were still scolding, Xiao Xihe swallowed silently, and saw Xie Zhexing raised the corners of his lips playfully, turned around again and asked the man, "What did you say?"

    The man hated so much: "I Say... ah!"

    With a scream, Xiao Xihe shuddered violently.

    If the quick and ruthless counter-attack made her nervous and a little dazed, then everything that followed was completely unacceptable to her -

    Xie Zhaixing actually pulled out the sword nailed to the man's palm. , along his meridians inch by inch, where the sword tip went, the meridians were full of flesh and blood, and the blood that flowed almost soaked the dead leaves on the ground.

    At first, the man was still scolding, scolding Xie Zhaixing, and scolding her. Gradually, the scolding was replaced by begging for mercy, and then there was crying. The weak voice was blown intermittently by the wind, like a ghost lingering in the world.

    When the third tendon was torn off, there was no more crying, just lying on the ground like a dying fish, staring silently. Xie Zhexing's face was splattered with blood, like Shura who ran out of hell. Looking at his masterpiece, the corners of his lips twitched happily, and when he was about to continue, a difficult voice came from behind him: "How about... give him a Be happy..."

    Xie Zhaixing's eyes moved slightly, staring at the man for a moment, and then a sword stabbed into his heart. The man struggled twice, and then completely lost his breath.

    Complete silence in the woods.

    Xie Zhaixing threw the sword in his hand, looked at the hideous corpse on the ground with disgust, and then walked slowly towards Xiao Xihe. There was still blood on his face, the bright red color lined his eyebrows and eyes, and the outline became clearer and sharper. Although the intruders were dead, the chilling aura around him had not dissipated, as if it was steaming hot, but also seemed to be cold .

    Finally, he stopped a step away from Xiao Xihe, and his eyes stayed on the place where her hand was covering her. After a while, he snorted softly: "Is this not hurt?"

    Xiao Xihe followed his line of sight, and saw faint blood on his torn sleeves under his fingers. She immediately embarrassed: "A little injury, it doesn't hurt."

    "A person who is so afraid of death actually said that it doesn't hurt. Are you frightened by these people?" A faint smile flashed in Xie Zhaixing's eyes, and he reached out to grab her wrist to check.

    Xiao Xihe didn't expect that he would suddenly reach out, and immediately hid in panic.

    This time, she was completely instinctive, and when she recovered, she realized that it was going to be bad, and as soon as she looked up, she saw Xie Zhaixing's expressionless face.

    Xie Zhexing's hand was still in the air, and there was no smile in his eyes: "It's me you are afraid of."

    Xiao Xihe wanted to explain, but when he met his cold eyes, he couldn't say a word.

    Xie Zhexing was about to wind and rain in an instant, Xiao Xihe noticed his emotions, and even his breathing began to be difficult, and when he was about to take a step back, he heard him say with a smile that was not a smile: "I dare to step back again. One step, I'll chop off your feet."