Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "I've heard the name of the Marriage Stone for a long time, but this is the first time I've seen it," Liu Anan pulled Xiao Xihe with a novel look, "I heard that it can reveal my past life, should we try it? "

    I advise you not to." Xu Ru said coolly.

    "Don't worry, let's take a look at the situation first." Xiao Xihe reassured.

    Liu Anan also knew that it was quite unusual for the marriage stone to appear here, so she gave up immediately after hearing the dissuasion of the younger sister.

    But there are always people who can't help but be curious.

    A teenage boy ran over and clasped his hand on the stone while others were unprepared. After the marriage stone received his spiritual power, the silver light became brighter.

    Everyone looked over, only to see the boy staring at the stone, suddenly crying and kneeling for a long time, muttering something: "I'm sorry baby, it's all my fault..."

    Liu Anan looked brighter than before. These and other unchanging stones couldn't help but feel curious: "What did he see?"

    "Besides his past life, what else can he see?" Xu Ruqing asked back.

    Liu An'an was stunned for a moment: "It's just... a past life, is it so sad?"

    "It depends on what you have experienced in your past life. If there is no grief and no pain, naturally you don't need to be sad," Xu Ruqing paused for a moment after speaking, and then said, "Even if you're sad, it won't be too long. After all, the marriage stone can only see past lives, instead of forcibly integrating the emotions and memories of past lives into your mind. All emotions are just on the surface."

    Xiao Xihe nodded thoughtfully . . Understood, just like watching a TV series, you will cry emotionally, but if you turn off the TV, nothing will happen.

    Sure enough, the boy who had cried a lot quickly calmed down, and only the embarrassment that he couldn't control remained on his face.

    Everyone waited for a while, and seeing that there was nothing unusual around them, they gradually relaxed their vigilance, and the young man who couldn't hold his breath went straight to play with the marriage stone. There were also Taoist companions who went to test the marriage together. As a result, after the first Taoist companion was tested, the man was directly slapped by the woman, and the other Taoist companions gave up instantly.

    Liu Anan was ready to move, but without the permission of the senior brother, he would not dare to go rashly no matter how excited he was. Xu Ruqing looked at her scratching her heart, and finally agreed: "Go."

    "Okay!" Liu Anan happily ran towards the marriage stone, halfway through, she remembered something, and came back to pull Xiao Xihe's hand, "Little Junior Sister, let's go together."

    "Okay." Xiao Xihe wasn't interested in what happened in the past and present, but he still went with her with a smile.

    The two lined up behind the other cultivators, and it wasn't long before it was their turn.

    Seeing that they had reached the front, Lin Fan couldn't hold back: "Young Master, let's go too."

    "No." Xie Zhaixing refused lazily.

    "Let's go, just take it as a fun, and you're not curious about your past life?" Lin Fan advised.

    Xie Zhaixing lifted his eyelids and looked at him: "What is there to be curious about?"