Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Does it hurt when you die?

    In fact, it doesn't hurt, the fire burns, and it burns her soul rather than her body. When Xiao Xihe was lying in the coffin, she even had time to imagine what her and Xie Zhaixing's children looked like.

    But well, although it doesn't hurt, it's not very good to see the soul dissipate clearly, and the more she gets to the end, the more unwilling she becomes. The rebirth that she finally got, the healthy body, the family members who loved her so much, the lover who had been reconciled after going through twists and turns, and the child who had been waiting for a long time to be born would all be lost in an instant.

    She didn't even have time to say goodbye to them, and before she had time to look at the child, she would disappear forever, how could she be willing to do so.

    The divine soul burned violently, until there was a wisp of remnant soul left, the unwillingness and pain in her heart almost turned into reality, and she forced her body to walk out of the coffin that was burnt to ashes.

    "Little boss..." The chicken mouth was red with red eyes, looking at her with a painful expression.

    She asked nervously, "Do I look fine?"

    Jizui nodded, and she had the courage to return to Kunlun, to her family and lover.

    "Xiao Xihe, do you hurt?" Xie Zhexing didn't hear the answer, so he asked again.

    Xiao Xihe pulled his thoughts out of his memories, and sighed softly after meeting the corners of his red eyes: "I didn't come back to make you sad."

    No matter men or women, no matter Xianfan, the month after giving birth is the hardest. Yes, she came back so hard just to make him feel better during this time.

    But she didn't expect that the moment she looked at him after returning to the top of Kunlun Mountain, she was sure that he already knew the truth.

    Accepting the death of a lover for the first time, or knowing that the death of a lover is inevitable, but waiting for that day in fear every day, which is more painful, Xiao Xihe thinks it should be the latter.

    She pinched the bridge of her nose, and a trace of guilt flashed in her eyes: "If I had known that I had done this, it would have made you more miserable. I would rather not have..."

    Before he finished speaking, a force pulled her over, Xiao Xihe slammed into his arms, and the next moment his waist was tightly bound. He wanted to embed her in his body, as if that would prevent her from leaving.

    "I will..." Xie Zhexing spoke again, his voice hoarse, "I will do everything possible to save you."

    Xiao Xihe smiled bitterly.

    After the burning, she only had a wisp of remnant soul left, and she used half of this remnant soul to heal everyone. Now the remaining soul can't even be reincarnated, so what can be done to save it?

    Xie Zhaixing seemed to know what she was thinking, and the hand behind her clenched his fist: "Since Wang Lie can survive with the Yin Gathering Formation, so can you."

    "I have a Quanyang constitution, you use the Yin Gathering Formation to survive. Save me, are you afraid that I will live too well?" Xiao Xihe didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Xie Zhaixing: "There must be other ways."

    Xiao Xihe sighed and gently pushed his chest, Xie Zhaixing gritted his teeth, but let go of her.