Chapter 110 | 121

Chapter 110

"Is there something wrong with you? Did I ask you to hire an assistant, did I ask you to hire a female assistant? You even hired someone who wasn't ugly. Are you afraid that I won't have any scandals?"

"But, but you didn't say that I would only hire men..."

"What do you need to say?! Lin Fan, how many years have you been in the circle? You don't even understand the most basic unspoken rules? Now! Immediately! Immediately! Send me away!"

In the corridor across the door from the conference room, Xiao Xihe silently looked up at the sky, mourning for the job opportunity he was about to lose before he got it.

That's right, the 'female assistant' discussed in the room is her.

A month ago, she participated in the assistant selection of Magic Palace Entertainment. After a lot of assessments, she finally persevered to the end. She thought she would be assigned by the company to which female star to be an assistant, but unexpectedly, she gave it to Xie Zhaixing, the scolding in the room. Agents shouldn't hire female assistants, bad and difficult male actors.

She had already done enough psychological construction to face the upcoming challenges, but...they didn't plan to ask her at all.

This is embarrassing. This training can also be regarded as an agent support plan. A total of five assistants have been selected, corresponding to five important positions next to artists above the second tier. Can do some chores in the company and wait until the next selection to make adjustments.

However, the entertainment company is changing rapidly. Once she is transferred, will she still have a chance to enter the front end? Xiao Xihe sighed sadly, the conference room in front of the door suddenly opened, and an embarrassed baby face appeared in front of her.

Lin Fan, the strongest agent of Magic Palace Entertainment.

"Xiao Xiao..."

"I understand," Xiao Xihe handed out the steps at the right time, "You don't need to say more."

"I'm so sorry," Lin Fan sighed, "you'll be wronged for a few days, and I'll definitely help you find a good place."

"Thank you, Mr. Lin." Xiao Xihe nodded with a smile, but didn't take his words seriously.

After a few hypocritical and polite words with Lin Fan, Xiao Xihe was about to turn around and leave when a gust of wind suddenly blew open the door of the conference room. She glanced in subconsciously, and it happened to meet a pair of indifferent eyes.

As the absolute first brother of Magic Palace Entertainment, Xie Zhexing's external conditions are indeed unique. Even though he is three or five meters away at this moment, Xiao Xihe's breathing is obviously a beat slower.

"What are you looking at?" he asked blankly.

Xiao Xihe: "..." It's just a bad character, no wonder there are so many black fans, they deserve it.

She turned away decisively.

As Lin Fan walked into the room, he held grievances for Xiao Xihe: "Why did you suddenly murder her?"

"She looks at me." Xie Zhaixing sneered.

The corner of Lin Fan's mouth twitched: "As an artist, are you still afraid of being seen?"

When Xie Zhaixing heard this, his face suddenly darkened.

Just 24 hours ago, he just discovered nearly 20 pinhole cameras from his home. These 20 pinhole cameras are located in every corner of the house. The oldest one lasted for more than ten days. Although Time helped him call the police, but after finding out that the other party was a high school student, he was in a dilemma. It happened that the high school students publicly apologized, and they simply put the matter aside.