Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    "This Yin-Yang Acacia Gu is so pure and powerful that there is no cure for it. Once the poison strikes, the victim of the poison will bleed and die. Although this poison is overbearing, as long as the victim finds out the poison before the poison strikes If I remember correctly, you should have a full-yang constitution, right?"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, a full-yang constitution, that is to find someone with a full-yin constitution. It’s a pity that there are no people with full yin physique in this world, just ask yourself for more blessings, this is the price you pay for soiling senior sister’s skirt.” The

    man’s sarcastic voice surrounded his ears, Xiao Xihe closed it tightly. His eyes trembled slightly, and he woke up suddenly after a long time.

    The sky was white with fish belly, the fire in front of him had already been extinguished, and the wild chestnuts simmering in the pit next to him seemed to be still warm, exuding a faint fragrance. Xiao Xihe stared at the chestnut for a long time, and his heartbeat gradually calmed down.

    ...just a dream.

    She breathed a sigh of relief, and then began to feel melancholy again -

    although everything just now was a dream, it was also a real thing. The person who said these words to her was in Xiuxian's novel "The Immortal and the Demon Battle on the Peak of Kunlun", The heroine's crazy admirers are also the ones who poisoned her.

    Ten days ago, she got into this novel and became a little-known little guy in the Hehuan Sect.

    Although he is a little bastard, he doesn't have any talent for immortality, but at least he has healthy limbs, can run and jump, and it is better than continuing to be a sober vegetative person in the real world, and this little bastard not only has the same name as her, but also has a face. Also, she doesn't need to re-adapt at all, the only fly in the ointment is... She is a cannon fodder in the text.

    In the original text, her character was hated by the maddened admirers of the heroine because she accidentally soiled the dress of the heroine, and she directly cast Yin Yang Acacia Gu on her. Because he couldn't find someone with a physique of all yin to practice with, a month later, the gu poison broke out, and the seven orifices bleed to death.

    And when she crossed over, she had already been poisoned, and now it has been ten days since she was poisoned. According to the original plot, she will be poisoned and die in twenty days.

    As soon as he was reborn, he was faced with a tragic situation with 30 days left to live. Xiao Xihe was going crazy, especially when he thought of the tragic situation when the poison broke out in the original text, he couldn't wait to return to the real world immediately. Just as she was about to rot and wait for death, she suddenly remembered that although the all-yin physique is rare in the world, it is not completely absent

    . Xie Zhaixing, the biggest villain in this article.

    In the original text, Xie Zhaixing behaved recklessly, and if he did not go with his will, he would be a dead end. However, such a person has a large number of admirers in the world of cultivating immortals because he is beautiful and powerful, and the heroine of this article is one of them.

    "What's there to like about moody dangerous elements who murder and set fire?" Xiao Xihe muttered, and then sighed sadly.

    If she changed her normal times, she would definitely run away when she encountered such a dangerous person, and it was too late to hide, but now she has to take the initiative to find him in order to survive.