Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Listening to Xie Zhexing's inexplicable explanation, and then looking at Xie Chen's milky and cool face, Xiao Xihe suddenly collapsed: "You, you two liars, join forces to deceive me.

    " Jiu's thoughtfulness and tenderness are all fake, just to deceive her to treat her illness.

    As soon as Xie Zhexing saw the tears in her eyes, she immediately stood up straight: "Xihe..."

    "Don't come here!" Xiao Xihe took a step back in resistance.

    Xie Zhexing had to stop: "Xihe, Xiao Chen is your child and mine."

    Xiao Xihe stared: "Fart! Xie Zhexing, you can even tell such a lie, are you taking me for a fool!"

    "It's really yours and mine," Xie Zhaixing said helplessly. "If you don't believe me, you can ask him. Children will never lie."

    Xiao Xihe didn't believe a word, but he still looked at Nanny Baozi Xie Chen subconsciously.

    Xie Chen looked at her solemnly, and after a long time said slowly, "Mother."

    Xiao Xihe was stunned, the veil in his mind was shaking, and something was about to come out.

    "Mother." Xie Chen took another step forward and looked at her quietly.

    Xiao Xihe stared at him in a daze, and even his breathing slowed down.

    It is probably that there is always the most special affection between mother and son, even if he was not born from her womb, even if they have only been with each other for a short month, and they have long since lost their memories of each other, the two still have the deepest bond, otherwise How could even a simple look at each other be so touching.

    Xie Zhexing waited hopelessly for thirteen years before he came to the scene where the family of three reunited today. At this moment, his eyes were full, his heart was full, a smile appeared on the corners of his lips unconsciously, and he faintly regretted not bringing Xie Chen earlier.

    If she had brought it earlier, she might have remembered those pasts sooner, perhaps...

    "Thank you, Zhexing." Xiao Xihe spoke in a trembling voice, interrupting his thoughts.

    Xie Zhaixing returned to God: "Well."

    "Are you still human?" Xiao Xihe looked at him blankly.

    Xie Zhexing: "?"

    "How old is he, so you let him fight and cheat women?" Xiao Xihe looked incredulous.

    Xie Zhaixing: "..."

    "Beasts! Beasts! I'm really blind to like you!" Xiao Xihe was angry.

    Xie Zhaixing had a headache: "He's not..."

    "What's he not?! I've only been in human form for a few years, how can I have such a big son?!" Xiao Xihe gave him a shove, "Big scumbag! Get out of here with your little scumbag, I will never see you again in my life!" As

    she spoke, she inadvertently met Xie Chen's gaze, took a breath and added viciously, "You guys!" Before she finished speaking

    , she Turning around and returning to the tent, he used his meager spiritual power to set up a defensive barrier to prevent the two from coming in and entanglement.

    The big scumbag and the little scumbag looked at each other.

    After a long while, the little scumbag said, "My mother's cultivation base is so bad?"