Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    It was New Year's Eve, and the Kunlun School lit up with lanterns and festoons, and there was an atmosphere of joy everywhere. Some disciples who had just started set up fireworks, turned their heads after lighting them, and ran away. The fireworks exploded behind them, making a loud bang.

    Then there was another loud noise, and the disciples were stunned for a while. When they returned to their senses, the gate of the sect was rotten, and something seemed to flash past, but before they could see it clearly, it had disappeared.

    On the top of Kunlun Mountain, Lin Yizheng was watching the sky at night, suddenly his face changed and he retreated suddenly, and the place where he was standing exploded instantly.

    Amidst the heavy smoke, a tall figure approached. Lin Yi was shocked when he saw who it was: "Xie, Xie Zhaixing     ?!

    "

Who?"

    "Jiaojiao."

    "What Jiaojiao?" Lin Yi was still in shock in his heart, but his face had calmed down.

    Xie Zhaixing stared at him, his eyes were vaguely red: "Your people caught her."

    "Impossible!" Lin Yi immediately denied, "Today's New Year's Eve, all the disciples of Kunlun gathered in the inner door, no In the absence of one person, who can go out and arrest people? What's more, I don't even know who you are talking about!"

    Xie Zhaixing didn't believe him, and raised his hand to extract his memory. Lin Yi hurriedly shot after seeing what he was going to do, and the two started fighting.

    The movement on the top of the mountain quickly attracted the attention of others. When they saw who was fighting with their own sect master, the Kunlun disciples were all shocked, especially the outer sect disciples who had provoked Xie Zhaixing before. My legs were shaking with fright.

    Xie Zhexing went crazy, and he did have the ability to scare people, especially when he was angry. Compared with his disregard, Lin Yi had to think about Kunlun up and down, and when he fought back, he was restrained, and he soon fell behind.

    Seeing that Xie Zhaixing was pressing step by step, he had already destroyed the top of the mountain in a mess, Lin Yi had to step back and stop: "I swear by my inner demon that what I just said will never be false, otherwise I will not be punished by the thunder of heaven. Superborn!"

    Immortal cultivators are most afraid of inner demons, and this vow is not too cruel, Xie Zhaixing abruptly withdrew his hand, stared at him for a long time, and then said word by word: "Even if you don't know, but grasp it. Her person is definitely your Kunlun disciple, and you will be given three days to return her to Back Yin Valley intact, if there is any scar, I will wash Kunlun with blood."

    After saying that, he threw his sleeves and left, and set fire to the Kunlun faction. main hall.

    Lin Yi's face was ashen, but he could only let him leave, gritted his teeth and swallowed the sullen breath, turned his head to look at the disciples who came in a hurry: "Notify all the immortal sects immediately, the seal of the Valley of Shadows has expired, and Xie Motou ran out. "Yes !

    "

    When Xie Zhaixing returned to the Shady Valley, the fire on the top of the Kunlun Mountains had been extinguished. Because of his uninvited guest, the entire Kunlun faction was like a great enemy, and no one set off the noisy fireworks.

    It was quiet in the Shady Valley, and even the chirping of insects was much less. Looking at the loneliness, the scenery was still the same, but it was completely different from before.