Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Xie Zhaixing walked out of the bedroom with a sullen face, and only barely suppressed the nausea until he walked to the open space. Although he has an all-yin physique, he has never had any other symptoms except for the two episodes of yin-cold disease every year.

    Zhao Wuchen loves his son like his life, Zhao Shaoqing's daily diet will definitely not go wrong... If there is no problem with the bowl of porridge, then there is a problem with him. Xie Zhaixing pondered for a moment, then raised his hand with a cold face, and a black mist was instantly drawn in the air, and two demon generals jumped out.

    "Young Master."

    "Young Master."

    "Keep the Imperial Sword Sect, and don't let out a fly," Xie Zhaixing said coldly, "I need to retreat for a day." You must find out the reason for his abnormality.

    The demon general bowed his head and saluted: "Yes!" On the

    other side, in Zhao Shaoqing's bedroom.

    Although I don't know what happened to Xie Zhaixing, after he left, the atmosphere instantly improved a lot.

    Xiao Xihe smiled and returned the beads to Zhao Shaoqing, Liu Anan stepped forward to check his pulse, Xiao Xihe turned his head to look at the soft and rotten meat porridge in the small cup, and saw that in the slightly darker porridge, he could barely distinguish the abalone. , shrimp paste, pork and other ingredients.

    They are all good things, but if they are mixed together and cooked like this, they are ugly and unpalatable, and it is estimated that they are not nutritious.

    "Young Sect Master, you can eat after the pulse diagnosis, the porridge will be cold and smelly later." The disciple who came to deliver breakfast said.

    The corners of Zhao Shaoqing's lips curled up a little: "Okay." His

    attitude was gentle, but he could hear that he was not enthusiastic about food. Xiao Xihe raised his eyebrows and asked him with a smile, "Young Sect Master, do you like this kind of breakfast?"

    "I don't like it," Zhao Shaoqing smiled lightly, saying that she didn't like it, but she didn't mean to complain at all, "But I I am a mortal person, even if I take spiritual medicines every day, I still need to eat whole grains, and I use too little at each meal, so my father took so much pains to make such a bowl for me to recuperate."

    "Put the cart before the horse, such greasy porridge and rice are difficult for your stomach to absorb, let alone put so many spices and boil them like this," Xiao Xihe shook his head in disapproval, "It's useless nutrition , it’s still unpalatable, it’s useless except to make your appetite worse.”

    She criticized the porridge and rice as worthless, and the disciple beside her hurriedly asked, “Then, what should I do?”

    Xiao Xihe wanted to say let me Come, but before the words could be said, Liu Anan coughed.

    Xiao Xihe instantly remembered that a certain killing god was still in the Swordsman Sect, and she had better stay away from the kitchen if she wanted to survive.

    There was a brief silence in the bedroom, and Liu Anan took the initiative to answer: "It's better to make some good food."

    "Let's just make Yangchun noodles, just put some sesame oil and salt, and chopped green onion. Break it up, and don't want anything next to it." Xiao Xihe reminded.

    The disciple was stunned, and hurriedly left with the tray. Xiao Xihe opened the window at the right time to ventilate, and the smell of meat porridge dissipated in a moment.