Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    After finally waiting for spring, the first outing activity naturally has a sense of ritual, so Xiao Xihe carefully selected a small open space with a good view, dug out the never-used sheets from the Qiankun bag, and made it again. Flower and fruit tea and snacks, after laying the sheets, start to put them up in the same way.

    Xie Zhexing watched her busy, until the last plate of snacks was put away, and then he said slowly: "Your outing is to eat in another place?"

    "That's understandable." Xiao Xihe greeted him Come and sit on the sheets.

    Xie Zhaixing stood still and commented: "It's unnecessary."

    Xiao Xihe directly pulled the person onto the bed sheet and sat down. Xie Zhexing frowned in displeasure, and the next second he was stuffed with a french fries. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, the light taste is paired with the sweet and sour sauce, and the taste is just right.

    "Is the tomato sauce I boiled some time ago still good?" Xiao Xihe asked.

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her and said, "Where do you get so many wonderful ideas?" He had discovered a long time ago that she could always mix various unrelated ingredients to make all kinds of strange foods, and every time the taste was different not bad.

    "It's not that I have a wonderful idea, it's that you have too little knowledge." Xiao Xihe looked pitiful.

    Xie Zhexing gave her a sideways glance, and Xiao Xihe sat up instantly.

    The fragrance of flowers in the mountains and forests fills the air, the air is pleasant, and the damp wind dissipates the chill, gently passing through the treetops, the grass, and between the fingers. The two of them sat on the ground casually, as if they were one with the universe.

    Xiao Xihe felt bored after sitting for a while, so he wanted to take Xie Zhexing to go for a walk, but when he turned around, he saw that he was concentrating on eating the watermelon in the flower and fruit tea.

    Xiao Xihe pulled the corner of his lips: "Lord Mozun, I want to go for a walk."

    "Go." Lord Mozun didn't raise his head.

    Xiao Xihe knew this was the result, and did not persuade him to come with him, patted his butt and left alone.

    She has been in the Shady Valley for several months, and has walked almost everywhere here, but she has never been bored with the scenery here.

    "If it wasn't too humid, it would be a good place to retire." Xiao Xihe walked leisurely, and as soon as he looked up, he could see the huge seal in the sky. A reassuring presence.

    Xiao Xihe picked flowers while walking, but the further he walked, the colder he felt, and the surrounding green plants gradually declined. When he approached the edge of the barrier, one foot had already stepped on the snow.

    ...This white layer is definitely snow, right? Xiao Xihe rubbed her arms hesitantly, and was about to squat down to observe, when the Kunlun disciple who was guarding the Back Yin Valley suddenly turned around, and she was so frightened that she hurriedly hid in the grass next to her.

    When the disciple heard the movement, there was a hint of hesitation in his eyes, and he immediately called the two people next to him to walk into the barrier. Xiao Xihe listened to the approaching footsteps, so frightened that her heart almost stopped.

    The footsteps got closer and closer, and finally came to the grass, Xiao Xihe was so nervous that he forgot to breathe. Just when she was wondering whether to keep hiding until she was found, or now she turned her head and ran to Xie Zhaixing for help, one of the disciples stared at the deep woods for a long time, and suddenly said: "It's too weird, hurry up and report it to the palm. The door."