Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Since I hadn't seen each other for too long, Xiao Xihe was touching and giving spiritual power, soothing the cub for a while before he could be honest.

    "Sleep." Xie Zhaixing's brows and eyes slightly stretched.

    Xiao Xihe reluctantly withdrew his hand, and for a long while said, "Then... I'll go first."

    Xie Zhexing looked at her quietly, her black eyes clearly reflecting her figure.

    The fingertips seemed to still have the touch of his lower abdomen, and Xiao Xihe twisted his fingers unconsciously. There was nothing to say, staying here would only upset him, she silently clutched Wang Lie's biography and was about to leave, Xie Zhexing suddenly said, "I'll take you off."

    Xiao Xihe hurriedly refused: "No, no, myself. Just go back, you'd better rest..."

    "Tell me on the way why you are looking for Wang Lie's information." Xie Zhaixing interrupted her.

    When Xiao Xihe heard the words, thinking of Wang Lie's obsession with his body, he felt that it was necessary to tell him his doubts, so he did not refuse.

    Seeing that she agreed, Xie Zhexing lost a bit of coldness in his eyes: "I'm going to get the magic weapon, you wait here."

    "I'll go with you..." Before Xiao Xihe finished speaking, he confronted him. After seeing Xie Zhaixing's disapproving look, he swallowed the rest of the words instantly, "I, I'll be waiting for you."

    Xie Zhaixing nodded slightly, glanced at her slightly pale lips again, and then turned and walked out.

    As soon as he left, Lin Fan, who was hiding in the dark, quickly chased after him. Xiao Xihe didn't expect that there was another person in the library, and was shocked.

    "Small... Fellow Daoist Xiao, long time no see!" Lin Fan laughed dryly and ran away.

    Xiao Xihe blinked slowly, and silently walked outside the library to wait.

    Lin Fan chased Xie Zhaixing all the way to Longxi Palace, joking as he walked: "So you have been looking for books about Wang Lie these days, is it because of her?"

    Xie Zhaixing ignored him.

    "Seeing her reaction to running away as soon as she saw you, could it be that she mentioned to you about coming to the Bookstore, but you rejected it? Is it because she thought she needed a rest when she was recovering from a serious illness, and was not suitable for long-distance travel to the Demon Realm? Lin Fan clicked his tongue twice, "Young Master, let me tell you what is good for you?"

    "If you don't know what to say, you can leave it alone." Xie Zhaixing said coolly.

    Lin Fan cleared his throat: "If you don't want to say it, I have to say it. Since I still like her, I think she can't let go of you. What else can you be embarrassed about?"

    "What do you know." Xie Zhaixing scoffed lightly .

    Lin Fan raised his brows slightly: "I don't understand, then you can explain it to me."

    Xie Zhexing pretended not to hear.

    However, Lin Fan refused to let him go easily. After he took the magic weapon, he stopped him directly.

    "Get out of the way." Xie Zhaixing frowned.

    Lin Fan smiled and said, "No, unless you tell me what you think."

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at him, and he flew out as soon as he raised his hand. Fortunately, he had been prepared, and he turned over and landed safely, otherwise It fell into the garden.