Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    After Xiao Xihe finished speaking, Xie Zhaixing was strangely silent.

    Seeing that he didn't talk to him, Xiao Xihe was not disappointed, but continued to guide: "Do you know what it means?"

    "I don't know, but I don't think it's a good word." Xie Zhexing looked at her coldly, "If you dare to say that it is about Shuangxiu I don't mind killing you."

    "...Of course it's not about Shuangxiu. Just kidding, you are so uncomfortable right now, how could I mention Shuangxiu?" Xiao Xihe was righteous, unbelievable, and firmly denied. You are so filthy! I said friction...that's what I meant."

    As he spoke, he reached out and rubbed the back of his cold hand, "So, is it warmer?"

    Xie Zhaixing closed his eyes, his jaw line With a sharp arc: "Don't be noisy."

    Xiao Xihe instantly became honest.

    Before I knew it, the hour had passed, and the valley was quiet, not even the worms screaming. Looking up, there is a small gap between the tightly intertwined canopy and the canopy, where you can see the sky, and the moonlight pours from there.

    The moon on August 15 is really round. Xiao Xihe rubbed his cold arms, but he couldn't resist opening the Qiankun bag, and Xie Zhexing struggled to pull the quilt out in a posture like a big monkey hugging a little monkey.     Xie Zhaixing hugged her. Although the biting chill was relieved a lot, it was still uncomfortable. After realizing that she was being dishonest, he didn't bother to pay attention to her. He couldn't bear to open his eyes until she kept moving. It came out of my body, are you going to wrap us up and freeze to death?"     Xiao Xihe paused: "Why freeze to death?"     Xie Zhaixing looked at her blankly.     Xiao Xihe blinked, but still didn't understand.     "How about you wrap the ice cubes with a quilt?" Xie Zhaixing asked after a long silence.     Xiao Xihe thought for a while: "It will delay the melting time of the ice cubes... Ah, I see, you are so smart."     Xie Zhexing glanced at her, ignoring her careless compliments.

    Xiao Xihe threw the half-drawn quilt together with the Qiankun bag on the ground, and silently endured the cold air on Xie Zhaixing. It was late at night, her limbs were numb from the cold, and she could not sleep at all. Looking at Xie Zhaixing again, although she had closed her eyes, her Adam's apple moved from time to time, apparently still enduring the cold silently.

    It hurts to be cold to the extreme. Xiao Xihe knows that he is very uncomfortable now, and he is a little less patient and calm than usual. He must not provoke him at this time. It is best to stay calm until dawn, but— —     "Mozun, let's talk, divert your attention, otherwise it will be too hard to live a long night." But it was too boring, she felt that she could only pass the time at the risk of death.     Xie Zhaixing heard the words and raised his eyes to look at her.     Xiao Xihe smiled ingratiatingly: "Mozun."     Xie Zhaixing: "Yes." I     responded! Xiao Xihe was shocked: "Do you usually sleep here?"     "Well."     "There is no bed, quilt or something?" Xiao Xihe was curious, "Just sleep like this?"     "Well."     "This It's too pitiful, I have prepared a lot of things in my Qiankun bag, I'll make a bed for you tomorrow morning," Xiao Xihe sighed and looked around, "I still have a spare tent, but here you are It's too small to fit, but you can use a rain cloth to build one, it just happens to be surrounded by tree branches, you can tie it to it, and I can still..."     "Are you sympathizing with me?" Xie Zhaixing's tone was unclear.     Xiao Xihe paused: "Huh?"     "I am so old, you are the second person to sympathize with me." Xie Zhexing looked at her, her long and narrow eyes were light and light, and the corners of her eyes and brows were full of carelessness. Lazy Merry.     This was the first time Xiao Xihe looked at his appearance so closely, and was a little stunned for a while.