Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Xie Zhexing didn't hold back his foot, Lin Fan lay on the ground for a long time and didn't get up, Xie Wuyan sighed, stepped forward and patted his shoulder: "You said you, if you didn't find out, just say it, how can you talk nonsense Well, he's not someone who can make jokes."

    "I'm not talking nonsense," Lin Fan struggled, "Young master is pregnant."

    "...It's hard to persuade a damned ghost, and the deity can't save you. "Xie Wuyan tapped his head, got up and walked out.

    "Where?" Lin Fan asked.

    "Find a magic doctor with a better brain." Xie Wuyan didn't look back, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    Seeing his father who was running away too fast, Xie Zhexing snorted with a half-smile, turned around and sat down on the soft couch.

    Lin Fan got up and moved his limbs a bit, and appeared in front of Xie Zhaixing without fear of death: "Young Master, I'm not lying, I'm not joking with you, you are really pregnant."

    Xie Zhaixing raised his eyelids and stared at him . A moment: "Lin Fan."

    "Huh?"

    "Want to die?" Xie Zhaixing asked this question quite sincerely, as if he would nod his head on the ground in the next instant.

    Lin Fan: "..."

    There was a short silence in the Longxi Hall, Lin Fan silently stepped back, retreated to a safe distance, and summoned the courage to speak: "Young Master, even if you kill me, it will not change the fact that you are pregnant. "

    Xie Zhaixing: "..."

    "I'm really not joking." Lin Fan emphasized again.

    Xie Zhaixing stared into his eyes, and the corners of his raised lips gradually lowered.

    The two have known each other since childhood, and they know each other's temperament very well. The current Lin Fan is obviously not joking.

    After a long silence, Xie Zhaixing spoke again: "Lin Fan."

    "Huh?"

    "Don't study medicine."

    Lin Fan: "..."

    Xie Zhaixing stopped looking at him, but lowered his head and poured a cup of flower and fruit tea.

    After he came back, he specially made it in the pantry. Unfortunately, even if he used the same fruit and the same flower, he couldn't get the same taste. Xie Zhaixing only took two sips before putting down the cup.

    Lin Fan saw that he didn't believe it, and he was too anxious. After walking in place for a long time, he came to Xie Zhaixing again: "Are you feeling irritable and depressed recently, nausea, retching, and nausea? Sensitive?"

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at him: "Everyone who works in the magic palace knows about these things." After all, many people suffered because of it.

    "These are symptoms of pregnancy." Lin Fan said firmly.

    Xie Zhaixing was silent for a moment, then said, "Lin Fan."

    Lin Fan: "...why?" He called him several times, which was scary.

    "I," Xie Zhaixing looked into his eyes, and continued when he was about to sweat, "It's a man."

    Lin Fan thought he was going to say something, but he couldn't help laughing. He asked: "What happened to the man, the world is full of wonders. A few years ago, didn't some cultivators feel sorry for the Taoist companion and want a child, so did he take the elixir to give birth by himself?"