Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Xiao Xihe questioned for a long time, and finally figured it out. Xie Zhexing said 'take it out', which is similar to the method of taking things from the air, and it is also the most common method for men in the cultivation world to give birth.

    Compared with the traditional production method of Penglai men, the advantages are that it is safer and more convenient, and the pain time is greatly reduced. The herbal elixir was raised in a few days.

    "Then...then it's up to my master to deliver your baby. He probably has more experience in this area." Xiao Xihe thought about it.

    Xie Zhexing took off his mask: "What about you?"

    "Of course I'm with you." Xiao Xihe said without thinking.

    Before the words fell, the two fell silent at the same time.

    After a while, Xie Zhexing stretched out his hand: "Let's go."

    "...Okay." Xiao Xihe took his finger.

    It was late at night and there was no one on the street. Xiao Xihe no longer worried about being discovered that Xie Zhexing was wearing Fukong's wedding dress. The two walked hand in hand to their residence, and the moonlight stretched the connected shadows extremely long.

    Back at the guest house, just as Xie Zhexing wanted to say something, Xiao Xihe went to wash up. He lightly pursed his thin lips and could only swallow what he wanted to say. Xiao Xihe didn't notice what he was talking about. After cleaning up, he went to lie down on the bed. When he sat down beside the bed, he didn't forget to move inside to make room for him.

    Xie Zhexing looked at her against the wall, and then at the large vacant seat on the bed, his eyes darkened.

    "Mozun?" Xiao Xihe couldn't help urging him when he saw that he didn't move.

    Xie Zhexing glanced at her, raised his hand and turned off the candle.

    The room was instantly dark, followed by the rustling of Xie Zhexing going to bed, Xiao Xihe let out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes tiredly. It's been a chaotic day, and she hasn't been idle since the morning. Now she finally relaxes. She is lazy even in her bones and just wants to get a good night's sleep.

    The surroundings were quiet, her consciousness gradually blurred, and when she was about to fall into a dark dream, Xie Zhexing suddenly said, "When are you going to be angry?"

    "...Huh?" Xiao Xihe responded in confusion.

    "It's my fault that I lost my temper yesterday. I also picked up the Galaxy Fruit to apologize, you still want to continue to be angry?" Xie Zhaixing's voice sounded in the dark, indescribably cold and unpleasant.

    Xiao Xihe gradually became awake, and after a moment of silence, he said, "I'm not angry."

    "Liar."

    "Really not," Xiao Xihe said helplessly, "Well, it was a little bit yesterday, but I saw so many Galaxy Fruits in the morning. , there is only guilt left... I know that you are pregnant and emotionally unstable, I still care about you, it's mine or not, I should apologize to you."

    Xie Zhaixing listened silently to her heartfelt words. .

    "I'm sorry, Demon Venerable, I will restrain my temper in the future." She promised in a low voice.

    "Who told you to restrain yourself?" Xie Zhaixing asked rhetorically.

    Xiao Xihe was taken aback.