Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Xiao Xihe had just cried, the tip of her nose was still red, and there were crystal tears in her eyes looking at Xie Zhexing, and her whole person fell into a kind of silly sluggishness.

    The corner of Xie Zhexing's lips smiled even more: "I haven't seen you for a moment, so I don't know each other?"

    Xiao Xihe's throat moved, and after a while, she said with difficulty: "Why are you... coming back?"

    "If I don't come back, what will happen?" Do you know you're crying?" Xie Zhaixing looked into her eyes.

    Xiao Xihe took a breath: "Don't be too affectionate, I'm not crying because of you, I just missed the lantern festival, I feel a little uncomfortable..."

    Under Xie Zhaixing's gaze, she couldn't go on.

    "...Anyway, I didn't cry for you anyway." She added stubbornly.

    Xie Zhexing looked at her pitiful appearance and nodded solemnly, but the next moment: "Pfft..."

    Xiao Xihe's eyes widened instantly, and she asked in disbelief, "You laugh at me?"

    "I didn't . ." Xie Zhaixing immediately raised his face.

    "You're just laughing at me!" Xiao Xihe stood up, "I saw it all!"

    "You read it wrong." Xie Zhexing moved his eyes up and silently looked at the door frame.

    Xiao Xihe was angrily: "If you have the ability, look into my eyes and swear you won't laugh at me!"

    "This door frame is even carved with flowers, your palace is really extravagant." Xie Zhaixing tried his best to change the topic.

    Xiao Xihe was so angry that he threw himself at him with a whimper. After Xie Zhaixing caught her, he couldn't hold back any longer, with a smile on the corners of his eyes and brows: "I really didn't laugh at you."

    "Then What are you doing now?" Xiao Xihe pinched his face angrily, "Do you think I'm funny? Even though I like you to the death, I want to drive you away, and cry without success after I drive away. , even if you cry, you are still caught, you are so proud of yourself now!"

    She was full of anger, and her hands were heavy. Xie Zhaixing's face was pinched and rubbed by her, and soon several red fingerprints appeared. He didn't resist, just looked at her quietly.

    Under his gaze, Xiao Xihe gradually let go of his hand, and realized that he was actually hanging on Xie Zhexing. Her cheeks flushed, and she was about to go down in a panic, but Xie Zhaixing tightened his arms and hugged her tighter. Xiao Xihe resisted twice to no avail, so he went with him.

    "Like me terribly?" he asked.

    Xiao Xihe took a breath and didn't answer.

    Xie Zhexing leaned over and approached her face: "Huh?"

    Xiao Xihe leaned back, trying to distance the two of them. Xie Zhaixing didn't give her a chance, just kept his head up and kept getting closer.     Seeing that his face was getting closer and closer, and he might kiss him at any time ,

    Xiao Xihe quickly covered his mouth: "I like you! I like it very much!"

The wind licked her palm, bringing a burst of itchiness. This itchiness instantly reached his heart through the palm of his hand, Xiao Xihe trembled slightly, and drew his hand back with a blushing face.

    Xie Zhaixing smiled and kissed her lips. Xiao Xihe dodged for a while but didn't dodge, so he obediently stayed still.

    His lips and teeth were intertwined, and his breathing was intertwined. At first, Xiao Xihe held Xie Zhaixing's shoulder, and gradually he held his face. Relying on the rare condescension at this moment, he gently bowed his head to accept his love.