Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Faced with Xie Zhexing's questioning, Xiao Xihe was stunned for a moment, and then immediately retorted: "Don't talk nonsense, you don't know whether I am married or not?"

    "How can I know?" Xie Zhexing asked back.

    Xiao Xihe opened his eyes wide: "What do you think?!" How embarrassed the Back Yin Valley was the first time, he forgot all about it?

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her for a long time, and was persuaded: "Then why can't I branded you?"

    Only those who have been branded cannot be branded a second time.

    "How do I know, maybe it's because you're not proficient in business, and you read the spell wrong." Xiao Xihe leaned into his arms again, and analyzed it honestly.

    Xie Zhaixing: "Impossible."

    "You haven't formed a contract with anyone, how do you know it's impossible?" Before the aftertaste disappeared, Xiao Xihe was more courageous than usual.

    Xie Zhexing sneered: "Because I'm not you."

    Xiao Xihe: "..." This is a different way to call her stupid.

    She sat up again, "your spell must be wrong, otherwise you teach me, and I will imprint you to try."

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at her and raised his hand to form a contract Click into her mind. Xiao Xihe was shocked, and after digesting it, he took the initiative to put it on his forehead, and started to cast spells while muttering: "If I also fail, it means that your method is wrong..." Before he finished speaking

    , a spiritual force pierced directly. Entering Xie Zhaixing's sea of ​​knowledge, he branded an antler-like trace on his soul. Xie Zhaixing groaned, his back was instantly soaked with cold sweat, and he hugged her arm subconsciously.

    After a short period of pain, there is only a feeling of soreness and fullness. Xie Zhaixing slowed down for a long time before exhaling slowly: "Success."

    Xiao Xihe: "..."

    "There is no problem with the technique." Xie Zhaixing raised his eyes, his pupils darkened as if washed .

    Xiao Xihe was at a loss: "No problem...why can't I?"

    Xie Zhaixing narrowed his eyes and looked at her.

    Every time he was staring at him so directly, Xiao Xihe was afraid, so he stretched out his hand to cover his eyes: "How about you try again?"

    Warm and soft hands covered his eyes. There is also the sweat of the two who will be able to clean up in the future. Xie Zhexing's Adam's apple moved, and he leaned over with her hand. Seeing this, Xiao Xihe quickly pressed his forehead.

    Xie Zhexing pulled the corner of his lips, and a ray of light lit up between the foreheads of the two. Xiao Xihe let go of his eyes and silently intertwined his fingers with him, waiting for the legendary pain to appear.

    Yet nothing happened.

    Xie Zhaixing didn't give up, and tried again for the second and third times, until his face became colder and colder, and the air pressure around his body became lower and lower, and finally he couldn't hold back and smashed the stone next to him. Xiao Xihe was trembling with fear, for fear that the next blow would be her head.

    "...You calm down first, and we'll analyze it later." She said with a smirk.

    Xie Zhexing was displeased: "There is only one reason why the soul cannot be branded, and I have already said it."