Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    As soon as Xiao Xihe rushed into Zhaori Hall, he saw Emperor Chen with a black face and surrounded Xie Zhaixing, so scared that he ran over to protect him: "What are you doing?!"

    Xie Zhaixing Seeing her running without hesitation, her eyes suddenly became more tender.

    Emperor Chen frowned when he heard the words: "If you don't sleep at night, what are you doing here?"

    "I-I want to ask what the emperor is doing here?" Xiao Xihe asked back.

    Emperor Chen took a deep look at Xie Zhaixing: "It's okay, it's the father who misunderstood."

    After that, he took people away.

    ……that's it? Xiao Xihe was puzzled for a moment, and then turned around after everyone left: "What's the matter?"

    "He suspected that I was a demon, and brought a cultivator to test it." Xie Zhaixing looked calm.

    Xiao Xihe gasped, "How did he try it?"

    "It's nothing more than using spiritual power to try and scare me with the formation." Xie Zhaixing mentioned Chendi with disdain, "Pediatrics, how can it be difficult to get me. "

    Are you really all right?" Xiao Xihe grabbed his arm worriedly and checked again inch by inch.

    The corners of Xie Zhexing's lips curled up a little, and just as he was about to speak, he suddenly noticed that she was barefoot, and her expression suddenly changed: "You came here barefoot?"

    "...I was wearing shoes, but I ran too fast on the road. , fell." Xiao Xihe met his displeased gaze and hid his feet in his skirt with a guilty conscience.

    Xie Zhaixing pursed his lips and squatted down slowly in front of her.

    Xiao Xihe realized what he was going to do, and quickly took a step back, but heard Xie Jiexing displeased: "Don't move."

    She didn't dare to move immediately.

    It is already autumn, the imperial city at night is covered with coolness, and the floor tiles are even colder. She ran barefoot all the way, her originally white feet were stained with a lot of grass clippings and dust, and her toes were frozen red, which was indescribably pitiful.

    Xie Zhexing lowered his eyes and wiped her feet earnestly. Then he looked up at her: "Come up."

    Xiao Xihe paused for a while, and after reacting, he immediately went around behind him, lying happily on his back. on his back.

    Xie Zhaixing caught the person steadily, and walked slowly towards the princess' bedroom with her back.

    "Father didn't find out anything, so he shouldn't suspect you, right?" Xiao Xihe was still worried.

    Xie Zhexing was quiet and said, "No."

    Xiao Xihe was relieved immediately.

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at her curled toes and sighed in his heart--Dr.

    Chen dared to come here with such a big fanfare tonight, he must have noticed something. Although he failed, he would never give up.

    That's all, the soldiers come to block the water and cover the soil.

    Xie Zhaixing was ready to be tempted at any time, but he did not expect the next temptation to come so quickly.

    When a seriously injured little demon suddenly appeared in his bedroom, Xie Zhaixing was silent.