Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Although he was very unhappy in his heart, Xie Zhexing and Zhao Wuchen had made a decision, and Xiao Xihe could only obey his life, but still won the freedom of the day for himself.

    "Anyway, the Specter doesn't dare to come out during the day. Even if I'm really possessed, it can't do anything." She had reason.

    Liu Anan agreed: "That's right, and we also have to take care of the young sect master."

    Zhao Wuchen did not intend to agree to Xiao Xihe for the sake of safety, but when Liu Anan mentioned Zhao Shaoqing, he hesitated for a moment and compromised: "Then It's been hard work, little friend Asi rushing back and forth."

    "Sect Master Zhao is polite." Xiao Xihe nodded slightly.

    Liu An'an had seen through Zhao Wuchen's hypocritical nature, and when he heard the words, he pulled the corner of his lips and pulled Xiao Xihe away.

    Although he was free during the day, he still had to find Xie Zhaixing in the evening.

    "After I leave, don't open the door randomly, no matter who knocks on the door, don't open it, neither can I," Xiao Xihe urged, "Although Zhao Wuchen also borrowed the Buddhist artifact this time, that ghost one If you appear, you will be discovered, but for the sake of safety, you must always be vigilant as before."

    Magical instruments can only guard against ghosts in the spirit state, but cannot guard against ghosts behind them, so when ghosts are attached to people, Even magic can be deceived. Fortunately, Zhao Wuchen also thought of this, and set up a barrier on the top and bottom of the sect. If someone walks around randomly at night, they can immediately detect it. It can be regarded as a two-pronged approach.

    At first glance, it seemed foolproof, but Xiao Xihe was still worried, so he told Liu Anan again and again.

    Liu Anan nodded seriously: "I see."

    "I'll give you this talisman, I'll follow Xie Zhaixing, that ghost dare not look for me." Xiao Xihe said, and took out the yellow talisman again.

    Liu Anan stopped her: "Take it, I'll be fine."

    "Are you sure?" Xiao Xihe was worried.

    Liu Anan nodded: "As soon as it gets dark, I will lock the doors and windows, meditate and sleep, so that no matter who calls me outside, I will not be deceived."

    "Don't sleep too hard, in case something happens, it's easy to not respond in time." Xiao Xihe said hurriedly.

    Liu Anan nodded: "Okay."

    Xiao Xihe sighed and continued to look at her eagerly: "Second Senior Sister, do you have anything else to say to me?"

    Liu Anan thought about it for a while, then looked back eagerly: " We must survive."

    Xiao Xihe: "...Okay." The

    two reluctantly said goodbye, Xiao Xihe turned back three steps, and slowly left their wing room, heading towards the place where Xie Zhaixing lived. .

    If it is said that her and Liu An'an's wing is a special wing for Yu Jianzong to entertain distinguished guests, then the place where Xie Zhaixing lives is more like a reception for the ancestors. When Xiao Xihe appeared at the door, the door was wide open. , you can see the luxurious, refined and spacious interior at a glance.

    ... The same guests, she and Second Senior Sister are still working. Xiao Xihe was unbalanced for three seconds, and then walked into the room: "Master Mozun, are you there?"