Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Magic Palace, Longxi Palace.

    Lin Fan's face was dignified, his brows were wrinkled, and the tip of his tall nose was faintly sweating. Xie Wuyan stood stiffly aside, an old heart trembled along with his small expression, while the other person in the hall kept his eyes down, seemingly unaffected by the nervousness of the two, just unconsciously rubbing his cuffs with his fingers.

    After a long time, Lin Fan withdrew the light blue spiritual power and exhaled a long breath: "Little Young Master is weaker than I thought."

    "What do you mean? Can you keep it?" Xie Wuyan asked hurriedly.

    Lin Fan pursed his lips, still saying the same thing as before: "As long as you try to keep it, you can always keep it."

    "Really?" Xie Wuyan looked at his expression and didn't quite believe it, "Then why do you have this expression on your face? ?"

    Lin Fan sighed: "Because things are a little troublesome, the young master was not well taken care of at first, and is much smaller than an ordinary fetus..."

    Xie Zhixing moved his finger.

    Lin Fan regretted it when he said it, and hurriedly explained: "I didn't mean to blame the young master."

    "Yeah, he didn't mean that." Xie Wuyan also hurried to help.

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at the two of them inexplicably: "What's the matter with me?"

    Lin Fan: "?"

    "Now that he is willing to keep him, it is already the deity's kindness. Could it be that he dared to blame the deity for not taking good care of him?" Xie Zhaixing asked blankly.

    The fetus in the womb moved immediately to please.

    "Don't move," Xie Zhaixing was unhappy, "Don't want to live anymore?" The

    fetus was honest.

    Xie Wuyan: "...Who are you talking to?"

    "Little Young Master," Lin Fan helped to answer, "He is very close to Young Master."

    "Really," Xie Wuyan blinked, silently approaching Xie Zhaixing's stomach , "Child, I'm grandfather, can you hear me?"

    The fetus was silent, Xie Zhaixing looked at his father coldly.

    "Move again, just a little, and then we'll rest." Xie Wuyan flattered and spoke softly, as if he was afraid of disturbing something.

    The fetus still didn't move, Xie Wuyan couldn't help but get closer, closer... Lin Fan coughed, Xie Wuyan raised his head subconsciously, caught off guard and looked at his unfilial son.

    Xie Wuyan silently stayed away from the dangerous person, and asked Lin Fan seriously: "Is there any trouble if the child is small?

    " It's weak and damaged, so it's naturally troublesome."

    "But it can be guaranteed." Xie Wuyan didn't forget what he said earlier.

    Lin Fan sighed: "It can be guaranteed, but how to guarantee it, you have to think carefully. According to the existing method, it is to hang with spiritual medicine and spiritual power, but the young master has an all-yin physique. The young master is too weak, and if you don't grasp it well, it's easy to overdo it, so unless it's a last resort, you should use other methods first."

    "What other methods?" Xie Wuyan asked immediately.

    Lin Fan: "I didn't think about it."

    Xie Wuyan: "..."