Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Xie Wuyan looked at Xie Zhaixing's hurried back, and subconsciously wanted to hide, but he thought about it, if his son and his daughter-in-law didn't reconcile, he might be the one who would be unlucky in the end.

    Xie Wuyan struggled for a long time, but he still chased after him.

    The father and son rushed to the Longxi Hall one after the other, and as soon as one foot entered the door, a strong smell of fat powder came from the pavement. Xie Zhaixing frowned and walked into the hall with a sullen face.

    "Young Master." Yingying Yanyan saluted respectfully.

    "Xiao Xihe?" Xie Zhexing ignored them and raised his eyes to look behind Ren Dui'er.

    "It's here!" Xiao Xihe struggled to squeeze out of the crowd, and when he ran to him, his breathing was still a little heavy, "Mozun, you and the girls in your demon world are so tall!"

    She was almost the same. It was one sixty-eight, but it only reached the base of his ears, and when he was blocked, the figure disappeared.

    She has never left the Longxi Palace, and her body is also stained with the fragrance of fat powder. The same fragrance is not irritating at all on her body. Xie Zhaixing's eyebrows and eyes stretched a little: "Have you been bullied?" He

    asked her, but his eyes swept away To the beauties behind her.

    The beauties shuddered and stood upright in an instant.

    "No, why would someone bully me?" Xiao Xihe was puzzled.

    While talking, Xie Wuyan also entered the door. Although Xiao Xihe had never seen him, he quickly recognized his identity by virtue of his somewhat similar profile to Xie Zhaixing.

    "Best respect." She missed a beat in her heart, and hurriedly bowed her head to salute.

    Xie Wuyan nodded lightly and looked at her calmly... She was thinner, her aptitude was poor, and her appearance was not particularly beautiful, but she was pleasing to the eye. The only thing worth commending was her fair complexion and clear eyes. In the world of immortality where everyone is an ambitious person, it is quite rare.

    But at present, it seems that compared with Xie Zhexing's mother, it is far worse.

    Xie Wuyan commented bitterly in his heart for a long time, Xiao Xihe was so nervous that he swallowed, and his mind was full of messy thoughts——

    Does Xie Wuyan know about Xie Zhaixing's pregnancy?

    You should know it, I heard from the beautiful sisters just now that they were gifts from Xie Wuyan to Xie Zhaixing... If you don't give it sooner or later, you give it at this time to beat her, right? Want to tell her that even if Xie Zhaixing is pregnant, she will never be with her?

    If it was half an hour ago, Xiao Xihe would never have thought so much, but since knowing that Xie Zhaixing is pregnant, he has put himself in the identity of a scumbag Phoenix man, and Xie Zhexing is a rich family who is not familiar with the world. The little princess, now that the little princess' father has come to the door in person, it is estimated that he wants to give her some color.

    Xiao Xihe made up a big palace fight in his brain, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his future was hopeless.

    Xie Zhaixing saw that her complexion had changed, she frowned and turned her head, and sure enough, she saw her father staring straight at him.