Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Although Xie Zhexing's temper was getting bigger and bigger, it didn't prevent Xiao Xihe from taking off his clothes skillfully. As the clothes fell off one by one, Xie Zhexing's face was ashen, but he couldn't say a word.

    "...You're happy, Mozun, I'm here to save you," Xiao Xihe said while pulling on his clothes, "It's scary to always have such a dark face."

    "Xiao Xihe, don't be too proud . ." Xie Zhaixing was expressionless.

    Xiao Xihe looked confused: "How am I proud?" She was telling the truth, if it wasn't for her good psychological quality, he would have been scared away by him now.

    "If you don't kill me today, just wait for me..." Xie Zhaixing gritted his teeth.

    Xiao Xihe stopped pulling his pants, and complained aggrievedly: "Can you not scare me all the time?"

    Xie Zhexing sneered.

    Xiao Xihe felt that it was not clear to him, so he simply continued to work. Xie Zhexing didn't care, so he closed his eyes, but unfortunately someone never knew his sense of proportion, forcing him to open his eyes again not long after: "Enough!"

    Xiao Xihe was grabbing the last pair of his pants, Hearing the words, let go.

    The atmosphere was so bad, she tried to ease it: "I haven't seen Little Xingxing for a long time, and I really miss it."

    Xie Zhexing's forehead jumped, and when he was about to say don't name him randomly, he suddenly realized that she was talking about Little Xingxing It's not himself, but...

    "Do you have any sense of shame?" It was too absurd, but he was not very angry.

    Seeing that he finally calmed down, Xiao Xihe thought that meat jokes are omnipotent, and even if they are as difficult as Demon Venerable, it is difficult to resist their charm.

    The two stopped talking, and the bedroom suddenly fell silent.

    Xiao Xihe took off Xie Zhaixing's clothes and covered him with the quilt. Then he began to take off his own, but just as he took off his coat, he met Xie Zhaixing's gloomy eyes.

    She: "..." I haven't undressed in front of him for a long time, what should I do if my business suddenly becomes rusty.

    Xie Zhexing saw her hesitation, and a trace of mockery flashed in his eyes.

    Xiao Xihe coughed lightly, turned her back in embarrassment, lowered her head and started to untie her clothes.

    The clothes that were as thin as cicada's wings glowed with a faint light, and those with discerning eyes could see that illusion was added to the clothes, and the clothes themselves did not look like this. She was careful, she even remembered how to do her clothes, and the few dim sum eyes were all used to deal with him.

    Xie Zhaixing was expressionless, watching her clothes fall off one by one. When the last one was removed, her fair and round shoulders were exposed from the clothes, followed by her back.

    It should also be fair, but there are more than a dozen gorgeous plum blossoms on the top, and if you look closely, it is clearly a little burn. The too bright red marks made people's eyes start to hurt. Xie Zhaixing didn't want to look anymore, but he couldn't move his eyes.

    After a long time, Xiao Xihe turned around embarrassedly: "Mozun, I want to lie down."

    Xie Zhexing looked at the little clothes on her body, and his mood became worse. According to his estimation, it would take about ten days for the poison to develop. He didn't expect it to happen now, and looking at the scars, there should have been signs of it a few days ago.