Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Xiao Xihe never thought that he would threaten himself with the birth of a child, and was stunned for a while.

    Fukong didn't seem to be worried that she would refuse, and patiently gave her time to think about it, but Xiao Xihe's mind was blank, and he didn't know how to refute.

    After a long time, there was a faint sound of footsteps outside the door, accompanied by Lin Fan's muttering: "Why is the door of the hall closed..."

    Xiao Xihe snapped back to his senses, and hurried to open the door, Xie Zhaixing raised his head subconsciously when he heard the movement , the two suddenly looked at each other.

    Xie Zhexing saw her, and naturally he saw Fukong behind her. He frowned and was about to speak when Xiao Xihe suddenly rushed out angrily: "Mozun!"

    Xie Zhexing paused and subconsciously supported She: "What's wrong?"

    "He he he... he is too much!" Xiao Xihe hugged his arm with one hand and complained to Fukong in the room with the other.

    Xie Zhaixing raised his brows slightly: "What's the matter?"

    "He bullied you?" Lin Fan was even more nervous than Xie Zhaixing. Although Penglai said that men are inferior to women, most men dare not provoke women, but there is no guarantee that there will be no accidents. Fukong and the young lady are so different in size...

    Lin Fan took a deep breath and ran to the corner to pick up a piece of wood The stick rushed into the room: "If you dare to underestimate my young lady, I will kill you!"

    Xiao Xihe hurriedly pulled the person back: "What do you think, how could he underestimate me?"

    "Not underestimated?" Lin Fan was stunned live.

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at him and looked at Xiao Xihe calmly: "Explain."

    Seeing her busy complaining, she knew that she was not bullied, at most she was not taking advantage.

    When the backer came back, Xiao Xihe instantly gained a lot of confidence, and shouted at Fukong like a dog: "Do you dare to repeat what you just said?!"

    Fukong walked down the corridor, lowered his eyes and looked at Xie Zhaixing. The guest and host had been enjoying the two of them for a few days. At this moment, their eyes crossed, and their eyes were full of coldness.

    After a long time, Fukong     was the first to break the silence: "Since Xihe can't be the master, it's up to the Demon Venerable to decide." Xie Zhexing looked at Xiao Xihe, and Xiao Xihe quickly repeated what Fukong just said.

    "You are also the master of Penglai after all. You have already promised to lend out the birthing spring, but now you are back on your terms, so you are not afraid of being laughed at?" As Xie Zhaixing's magic doctor, Lin Fan was the first to be anxious.

    Fukong's expression was still cold: "I'm not afraid."

    "You..." Lin Fan choked on his righteous attitude, "Okay, if you're not afraid of being laughed at, then you're not afraid of offending the demon world? You're not afraid that I will kill 100,000 demons in the demon world. Come, directly occupy your birthplace?"

    "If I get divorced, the position of the island owner will not be guaranteed. If Penglai is alive or dead, what will I do?" Fukong was expressionless, "While in Hundred Thousand Before the demon will kill me, I will definitely destroy the Spring of Life."

    "...You are not lacking in virtue!" Lin Fan was shocked.

    Fukong thought for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at Xiao Xihe: "Do you want to bet? I dare to sacrifice the entire Penglai for power."