Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Until her feet landed on the ground again, Xiao Xihe's mind was still dazed, especially when she saw the vast mountains, rivers and waterfalls in front of her... Kill her, she can't play!

    Xiao Xihe held his face and mourned silently for a long time before recalling the description of the trial meeting in the original text. Thanks to the male protagonist, this plot is quite important in the text, so the author has a detailed description of each level.

    After the initial selection, it officially entered the trial, and the first level after Cloud Gate was the chaos between the cultivators and the demons.

    In this level, everyone is in the same huge space secret realm, all the magic tools and spirit beasts they bring are imprisoned, and everyone can only rely on their own strength to eliminate their opponents.

    Other than that, there are no rules, you can form an alliance with anyone, you can also eliminate your opponents in any way, bully the weak, bully the weak, you can do whatever you want, until there are only 200 people left in the end, this test is counted Finish.

    So here comes the question. In this paragraph of the original text, there were nearly 500 people who were initially selected for promotion. As one of the 500 people, is it possible for her to live to the end? Xiao Xihe thought about it carefully and felt that there was no such thing.

    ...so she should just surrender when the game starts.

    Xiao Xihe made up her mind, and her mood instantly relaxed. Looking at the beautiful scenery around her, she also had the heart to wander. As a result, she ran into an invisible wall just after walking very far.

    She snorted and covered her aching head, and suddenly remembered a rule -

    before the initial selection is over, the first stage after Cloud Gate will not be opened, and the advanced practitioners will all stay in separate spaces until the trial. Start space fusion to meet.

    So she had to wait a few more hours.

    Xiao Xihe sighed and sat directly on the ground waiting.

    When I was alone, the flow of time seemed to suddenly slow down. Xiao Xihe waited for a long time and finally fell asleep.

    She dreamed again, although the dream was the same scene, but she clearly knew that she was dreaming.

    In the dream, a tall man in a black robe appeared. The wide brim of the hat covered most of his face, and only a little pale skin and red lips were faintly exposed.

    Like a ghost, and somewhat familiar.

    Xiao Xihe looked at the man, breathing a little hard: "Who are you?"

    The man didn't answer.

    Xiao Xihe fixedly looked at him, her eyes full of vigilance: "Why did you appear in my dream again?"

    Plus this time, it was the third time she had seen this person. If it was the real world, she might feel that Everything is a coincidence, but this is the world of fantasy novels. There are too many coincidences, and there can be no more coincidences.

    "What do you want to do?" Xiao Xihe asked the third question, and quietly turned away with one hand, intending to attack at any time.

    The man seemed to see her movements, his sharp lips raised a mocking arc, and then he spoke in a bellows-like voice: "I'm here to ask you for something."

    "What?" Xiao Xihe frowned. , I always feel that his voice is also very familiar.

    "Lu Shu Neidan." He said.