Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The cultivator happily got out of the arena and began to look for the next opponent. Unfortunately, before finding a suitable one, he was blocked by a figure.     Looking at the man who couldn't see the depth of his cultivation in front of him, the cultivator suddenly became vigilant

    : "I won't fight you."

The young lady dares to fight, and she is impatient?" The

    man was Lin Fan who had just reported to Xie Zhexing about his 'work'.

    The cultivator was carried around like a chick, and suddenly screamed in fright: "What young lady! I don't know what you're talking about?!"

    "Why are you acting stupid, why didn't you bully her in the ring just now?" Lin Fan sneered.

    The cultivator was stunned. When he regained his senses, Lin Fan's fist had already been raised. The cultivator hugged his head in fright: "I didn't bully her! It's all a show!"

    Lin Fan was stunned: "A show?

    " It's not like I didn't give money!" The cultivator was angry and ran away when he was unprepared.

    Confused, Lin Fan looked up at a certain mountain top: "...Young Master, why didn't I understand it?" On the

    mountain top, a mirror with a blurred air floated in the air, completing the scene in the corner just now. reflected. Xie Zhaixing looked at Lin Fan who was still confused in the mirror, and when he raised his hand, the mirror instantly disappeared, and even Lin Fan's face disappeared.

    He knew the answer to Lin Fan's question, but he didn't know how to answer it.

    After a long while, Xie Zhaixing held his forehead with a headache.

    The Fairy Demon Trial Conference is still in progress, and the cultivators who failed to advance are still enthusiastic.

    With her superb acting skills, Xiao Xihe quickly lost the second game. At the same time, Liu Anan, who was inspired, also finished the game, and the two little girls reunited happily.

    "How much did you earn?" Liu Anan asked.

    Xiao Xihe simply counted: "The cost of five hundred spirit stones, plus a tip of twenty spirit stones, how about you?"

    "The character I'm looking for is not good. I promised five hundred, but I gave two hundred after the fight. If I knew it, I would have charged it in advance." Liu Anan was angry.

    Xiao Xihe laughed: "It's a lot, and it adds up to more than a thousand. According to the rules, if you lose six times, you will be automatically eliminated, and there is no way to play the seventh game, which means I have four more chances. , you still have five more times, you can earn thousands of spirit stones if you don’t talk about it… a lot of money!”

    “It’s really a lot!” The

    two junior sisters happily held hands, just about to go around in circles, watching Xu Ruqing for a long time. Youyou said, "Don't be too happy, things may not go as you wish." The

    two junior sisters looked at each other and said, "What do you mean?"

    Xu Ruqing couldn't help laughing and crying: "What's left now are all the small schools and sects. Xiu, do you think everyone has a lot of money? I'm afraid that the big fish has already been caught by you."

    "No, we only played three games together." Liu Anan didn't believe it.

    Xiao Xihe didn't quite believe it either: "Even if there are few rich cultivators, but there are so many people, how many are rich?"