Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    If there is only one white-clothed and footless ghost, and a black-faced Xie Zhexing, if Xiao Xihe insists on choosing one, she will choose Xie Zhexing a quarter of an hour ago, and she will choose a footless ghost a quarter of an hour later.

    After meeting Xie Zhaixing's gaze, Xiao Xihe immediately stood up straight: "I'm sorry Mozun, it's the disciple who lost his temper. The disciple retire first." After

    speaking, he turned his head and left.

    "Xiao Xihe."

    A voice that was neither yin nor yang came from behind, Xiao Xihe just pretended not to hear it and continued to walk forward.

    "Xiao Xihe."

    Xie Zhexing called again, Xiao Xihe continued to be deaf, but the moment he took the next step, he returned to him.

    ...Xiu Xian's novels really don't talk about the Basic Law, there are all kinds of messes, and she begins to dislike this world! Xiao Xihe was sad and angry in his heart, but there was a trace of puzzlement on his face: "Mozun?"

    Xie Zhaixing stared at her for a long time, and suddenly raised the corners of his lips, but the smile didn't reach his eyes: "Running so fast, Was it frightened by firecrackers?"

    "...I don't understand what you're talking about, what firecrackers?" Xiao Xihe looked innocent.

    "What are you doing here, looking for another man?" Xie Zhexing's eyes filled with murderous intent, "Xiao Xihe, you are really capable..."

    "...Sir Mozun, calm down, my name is Asi. , it's not Xiao Xihe," Xiao Xihe was almost shivering, still acting strong, "You really admit the wrong person."

    Xie Zhexing narrowed his eyes slightly, stared at her for a long time and then slowed down. Slowly said: "Really? Why don't you verify it."

    Xiao Xihe sighed in her heart: "How do you want to verify?"

    "You don't know?" Xie Zhexing asked rhetorically.

    Xiao Xihe couldn't laugh anymore: "You, you can't forcefully break into my sea of ​​knowledge, my master is kind to your father, you can't hurt..."

    Before she finished speaking, Xie Zhaixing had already raised her hand, and she shrank in fright , frowned and closed his eyes.

    ……Um? Does it hurt? She hesitated to open her eyes a little, and saw Xie Zhaixing standing in front of her expressionlessly.

    "Cough... Lord Mozun, if there is nothing else, I will go first." Xiao Xihe turned his head and left.

    "The poison in your body should be less than two months old." Xie     Zhexing

    's cool voice came from behind, Xiao Xihe could only be forced to turn back: "Are you talking to me?"

Immediately killed," Xie Zhaixing looked at her with a half-smile, "Once the poison broke out, it would be a ten-day torture, you would watch your hands and feet melt a little bit by the poison, your intestines pierced, and finally It's a dead bone."

    Xiao Xihe's goosebumps were about to get up, but he was still trying to calm down: "I don't understand what you are saying."

    "You can ask Zhao Shaoqing to detoxify," Xie Zhexing mentioned Zhao Shaoqing, his eyes were Strong mocking and killing intent, "If you dare."

    Xiao Xihe: "..." You said so, how dare I!

    "Xiao Xihe, I'm waiting for you to come and beg me." Xie Zhexing finished gloomily, and disappeared in the next instant.