part i

Word Count - 3,670 words

The Eldian empire is the strongest empire in the whole world, overpowering every small and big kingdom around the Eldian continent. Their country has the strongest order of the knights, and powerful dames that protect the homeland of every Eldians, the Eldian people, and the imperial family and imperial throne. Thanks to the strong military of the Eldian, in most of the wars they enter, success and victory is always on the Eldians.

Eldia have always been a flourishing empire, they are rich in land and resources.

While the Eldian people are hospitable and devoted.

There are three powerful clans that are known as the "foundations" of Eldia.

These clans are the; Jaeger clan, Ackerman clan and Reiss clan

The Jaegers are a clan of professional medical practitioners, the current head of their family is Dr. Grisha Jaeger, who is also the royal physician of the imperial family.

The Ackermans are a clan of strong knights and dames, the current head of their family is Duchess Kuchel Ackerman of Wall Maria and Rose..

The Reiss clan are the former imperial family before Emperor Fritz, the previous emperor, was ousted from his throne because of his tyrannical ruling. The Reiss clan were demoted from being royals to only as a noble family, but still have power in the imperial government. The current head of the Reiss family is Duke Rod Reiss of Wall Sina.

These three clans were also the reasons why Eldia have always been flourishing, but it's also thanks to the previous emperors who did a good job in ruling the Eldian empire.

Except for Emperor Fritz, he was a terrible ruler.

Eldia only experienced a dark age during Emperor Fritz's ruling.

He led their military into unnecessary wars for more land and power, there was a lot of bloodshed, killings, violence and corruption. He didn't care for his people, he only cared for his glory, honor and power as the emperor of the Eldian empire.

He gave nightmare to his country

And because of this, one man from a humble noble family stepped up, revolting against him.

His name is Erwin Smith.

Erwin made an alliance with the Jaegers and Ackermans, he also convinced the other noble families to side with him and revolt against the tyrannical emperor Fritz. The commoners also sided with him, and when they revolted against the emperor, Erwin and the people who helped them, succeeded in their revolt that hoped for light and blessing.

The people crowned Erwin as the new emperor, they appreciated his bravery to overthrow Emperor Fritz and save Eldia and every Eldians in the empire.

And with Erwin's ruling, the people loved him even more.

He's a great emperor who cares for his people and is devoted to his empire.

Eldia escaped darkness and was into the light again.

Erwin Smith is also known as "Emperor Smith" and the people gave him the title of...

"The Sun Lion of the Eldian Empire"

Emperor Smith gained the throne in the year 835.

And he's been in the imperial throne, ruling the Eldian empire for 15 years already.

Eldia stayed in peace and harmony while he's the emperor.

If the Eldian empire is the strongest empire, then they have an equal.