part lxxi

Word Count - 1,215 words

Special Chapter 3

Year 860

"We dedicate our hearts to the Eldian empire!"

The new knights of the Eldian empire kneeled on one knee in front of the emperor and empress, saluting with their right fists on their chest, close to their heart.

Eleanor and the knights she graduated with stood up in sync. They turned around, this time, facing the people.

Everyone cheered for them as they took out their sword and pointed it to the sky.

The princess looked at Jetson who is beside her. They genuinely smiled at each other.

They successfully survived the hell of a training of becoming a knight.

It was tough.

"See you later, your highness."

"Yeah. See you later."

Jetson said goodbye to Eleanor for now, since it's already time for them to approach their family.

"Ellie."

Eleanor looked back at the emperor and empress. She smiled at her parents, eyes becoming glossy. She's been holding back her tears. "Mother...father...I did it."

Y/n and Erwin smiled at her.

"We're very proud of you, Ellie."

The princess broke down into tears after her parents hugged her.

"Good job, Eleanor."

Eleanor laughed. She moved away to wipe her tears. The smile on her lips remained.

"Thank you. But where are my siblings?!"

"SISTERRRR!!!"

Y/n sighed. "There they are."

Eleanor looked behind her, smiling widely as soon as she saw Elizabeth, Earl and Edward running towards them.

"My cute little siblings!"

The empress and emperor chuckled as they watched Eleanor drop onto the ground after the three jumped on the young lady.

"I missed you!" Elizabeth said.

"Sister, can I see your sword?!" Earl asked.

"Wow! Your armor is so shiny, sister!" Edward said.

Eleanor laughed. She patted Eleanor's head, then wiped the tears on his sister's cheeks. She then pinched both Earl and Edward's cheeks.

"Oh come on now, don't cry, Elizabeth. And no, Earl. It's too dangerous for you to be near a sword. And yes, Edward. My armor is shiny because it's new."

Elizabeth stood up. She smiled at her older sister who sat up. Earl and Edward offered their hands to their older sister to help her stand up.