part xliii

Word Count - 2,160 words

Tw: This chapter contains smut. MDNI 🔞

Erwin stood silently in front of the old library, where he keeps his late wife's portrait. He took a deep breath before entering. As he held the door knob, and slowy pushed it down to open the door.

But he was taken aback, upon sighting Y/n inside, standing at the center, in front of his late wife's portrait. The empress didn't notice him, and so he hid himself, also not wanting Y/n to find out that he arrived.

His brows furrowed when he noticed the
h/c-haired woman is crying. Empress...

"Empress Marie...I came here to apologize."

"I wasn't able to hold myself back anymore, I gave up...and let my heart, my mind and my whole existence surrender to his majesty...I am very sorry.." Y/n closed her eyes, letting more of her tears escape her eyes. "The emperor is someone I care for...I can't let him go anymore. Please forgive me. But I must...clam him mine from now on."

Erwin swallowed the lump on his throat. He finally realized why Y/n seemed to have been bothered lately. It's because of her guilt. "I will take care of him. I will love him. I will serve him. I will do everything for him...I am not asking for permission, but I am telling you all of this out of respect. Empress Marie, I think it's never wrong of me to do those things, because he is my husband."

The blond man does not know how to feel.

Somehow he's happy, but also sad and guilty. Happy with what he's hearing, sad for Y/n and guilty towards his late wife.

"I want to be more than an empress to him, and to your children...that is all."

Erwin watched as Y/n wiped her own tears, she bowed at Marie then left.

Empress...

In the end, Erwin followed his wife, totally forgetting that he planned to talk to Marie.

"Empress!"

Y/n stopped on her track, she looked back, looking so surprised to see her husband.

"Y-your majesty...!"

Was he there...

"I've been looking for you, where have you been?" Erwin asked, flashing Y/n a smile.

The h/c-haired woman felt relieved, she smiled a bit as she nodded. "I apologize, your majesty. I...uhm just took a walk..."

Erwin didn't say anything anymore.

He just pulled Y/n into an embrace.

"I want to be with you tonight."

--

There's nothing more good than crying from pleasure and pain, for Y/n, this feeling is something she'd die for.

She thought that crying is only a waste of time, she taught herself to not cry so easily.

But as she cries right now from how the emperor pushes himself deep inside her, she knows she is not wasting her time.

She is not wasting her tears for nothing.

"What's bothering you, empress?"

Erwin whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Her legs shook, and the coil in her stomach threatened to break when the blond man hit her g-spot.

"You can tell me anything."

Y/n held Erwin's face, she kissed him passionately, moaning through their kiss.