part vi

Word Count - 2,915 words

"Lady Y/n." 

Y/n looked back, a look of relief was evident on her face upon seeing Sir Levi. 

The raven-haired man bowed at her.

"Please have a seat, Sir Levi."

Levi nodded his head, he walked towards the chair across from the h/c-haired lady and took a seat just like how Y/n wanted.

Y/n picked up the teapot, containing Roseberry Tea, she poured tea on Levi's teacup. "I made this tea myself. I hope it will be to your liking." The raven-haired man stared at the roseberry tea. It's clear, there's no color, yet the scent of rose and sweetness were mixing and kind of strong.

"Thank you." Levi said.

He picked up his teacup, holding it by its body and not on the handle, which quietly intrigued the h/c-haired lady in front of him.

Levi blew his tea, trying to lower its hot temperature, then he took a small sip from it. His brows shot-up, surprised at how good it tasted. He's not a fan of other tea flavors, his most favorite are black tea and chamomile tea. "So how is it, sir Levi...?" 

The raven-haired man looked at Y/n, putting his teacup down on the table.

"It's good, my lady."

His comment made Y/n smile. 

"I'm glad it is to your liking. Do taste these pastries, too. My head lady-in-waiting was the one who made them. They're delicious. I can assure you." Y/n pointed at the different pastries laid out on the table.

Levi took one pretzel with strawberry fillings in the middle. He ate it, and was quite surprised again. He also tasted the other pastries, which are all delicious just like the h/c-haired lady assured him about.

The raven-haired man glanced at Y/n.

He's wondering why Y/n's not asking him anything yet. The h/c-haired lady seems to be waiting for him to be finished. "My lady."

Y/n looked at him. "Yes, Sir Levi?"

"Forgive me for this personal question…"

The h/c-haired lady raised a brow.

She looked at Sir Philip and Danaya who were both just behind Levi, and staying on standby. Sir Philip looks cautious, while Danaya just looks normal, yet concerned.

"How do you find the emperor?"

Y/n was quite taken aback, hearing the raven-haired man's question. 

She literally paused while staring at Sir Levi with a shocked look.

How...do I find Emperor Smith? What do I think of him?

Y/n sighed as she closed her mouth. 

She put her teacup down. 

"I think the Emperor is like..." 

Levi raised a brow upon seeing Y/n staring at the irises inside a vase at the side of the table. "He's like an iris, Sir Levi." Y/n said.

He didn't get it at first, not until Y/n explained. "Irises symbolizes faith, hope, courage, wisdom and admiration. Emperor Smith...I think he's a faithful man. A man who gives hope to those who are feeling hopeless, a man who has courage and wisdom. And a man admired by many."

The raven-haired man kept his stare at Y/n, feeling himself slowly starting to feel comfortable. He's actually wary of Y/n.

Since she's still a Marleyan.