part v

Word Count - 1,555 words

"Am I done?" 

Danaya nodded, smiling lovely at her mistress. She's amazed at how yet Y/n looks very beautiful in a different dress. 

Today is the accolade of the new knights.

And so, the h/c-haired lady will be attending it because her younger brother, Lionel, is one of the squires who will be officially declared as knights for this day.

The King and Queen will also be attending, but they will only be at the ceremony as the most important guests.

"You look very beautiful, my lady."

Y/n is wearing a dark-green dress.

It is long-sleeved and the skirt is ballooned. Her cleavage can be seen, because of the tight corset she has worn on her waist inside. Her hair is tied on an elegant updo, with bits of curls, thin curly strands are left on the sides of her face.

Her make-up is light, just enough to compliment her natural beauty. Y/n does not like heavy make-up, though she has worn a darker shade of red lipstick today.

Danaya handed Y/n her black gloves.

She took it then wore it.

"Emperor Smith will be attending, my lady."

Y/n nodded her head. 

She knows already.

Her older brother told her about Emperor Smith attending this year's accolade. The king actually asked her to come with Erwin to the accolade together. "Is he outside?"

Danaya let out a sigh. "Yes...he's waiting."

"Then we shall not make Emperor Smith wait for us any longer." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired lady made her way towards the door, her heels had created noise with her footsteps on the floor. Danaya opened the door for her. "A pleasant morning, my lady " Y/n nodded at Sir Philip's greetings. 

Danaya, sir Philip and her other servants follow behind her as she makes her way out of the royal palace.

Y/n stopped on her track when she sighted the emperor's royal knight. "Sir Levi…" 

The raven-haired man bowed at her.

"My lady. I'll escort you to the Emperor's carriage. He's already waiting outside."

"Please do. Thank you, Sir Levi."

Y/n and her people followed Sir Levi who's leading the way. The h/c-haired lady stared at Levi. Sir Levi...he's short. Y/n thought.

She just noticed it, since she doesn't really like focusing on a person's features. 

"Sir Levi." 

The raven-haired man looked back at her.

"If you somehow have free time, would 

you mind having tea with me?" Y/n asked.

Levi was quite taken aback, he blinked twice while staring at the h/c-haired lady.

"Pardon, my lady?" 

Y/n flashed the raven-haired man a small smile, which was kind of a surprise to him. 

"Please don't get the wrong idea, sir Levi. 

I was just hoping if you can tell me some things about Emperor Smith. I'm sure that you already know about our marriage…"

Levi stared at Y/n for a few moments.

Tea. "I may be able to make time this weekend, my lady. Just relay a message to me when and where we will have tea."