part lxix

Word Count - 2,670 words

Tw: this chapter contains explicit content that may not be suitable for minors. Read at your own risk.

Special Chapter (1)

The emperor picked up his wife, sitting her down on the table. He tore his lips away from her for now, and began kissing her on her cheeks, down to her jaw and neck.

Y/n let out a small moan when the blond man found the sweet spot on her neck and began sucking on it.

She held onto his arms, shutting her eyes from the tingling sensation.

"You...you smell so nice, my love..."

Erwin looked up at Y/n as he licked the mark he left on Y/n's neck. One of his hands found its way to grope his wife's breast. His lips turned up into a smirk the moment he saw the frustrated look on Y/n's face.

"Erwin..." Y/n let out a breathy moan. She leaned her forehead onto Erwin's shoulder, hiding her face away from her husband.

"I need you...please..."

The emperor held his wife's chin, making her look at him.

"Don't hide from me now. I wanna see your face until this night ends."

"Ah!" Y/n whimpered when Erwin pinched her nipple. He kissed her again, while he continued to tease her breast buds.

He gave attention to both of her breasts, and what her husband is doing only made her wetter than she already has been earlier.

"Hah..."

Erwin let out a deep breath as he pulled away from Y/n's lips. His chest heaved up and down. He stared at his wife who has her mouth in agape, eyes hazily staring at him. "Erwin...touch me...now...please..."

He looked down at Y/n's thighs, she's closing them tightly. Erwin caressed his wife's thighs, then slowly opened them apart.

A small chuckle left his lips upon seeing the small damp on Y/n's underwear.

"You've been dripping, huh?"

Erwin looked at his wife, his thumb found its way to pressed on Y/n's clothed clit, her wetness lightly soaked his thumb. Y/n moaned, trying to buck her hips forward for more friction.

"Y-your majesty...please..."

The blond man cupped his wife's cheek, catching the single tear that escaped her eye. "Lay back down and open your legs."

Y/n was taken aback. She stared at Erwin for a moment. "W-what...?" Despite the hesitance, she still found herself following what her husband had told her to do.

She laid back down on the table, slowly opening her legs, and watched as the emperor picked up his glass of wine.

The shock was quick to overtake her when her husband poured wine on her right thigh.

"Your majesty...! What are you-"

"I'd rather hear my name tonight, Y/n, than hear your formal call to me."

Erwin locked his gaze to hers. He held her right leg, his hand made its way to play with his own initial on her anklet.

Y/n gasped when the emperor leaned close to her right thigh and began licking on the wine he poured on her thigh. "Erwin...!!"

The emperor smirked, keeping his eyes on her. His lips sucked on one spot in her thigh, leaving a mark on it. "That's right. I prefer you call my name, empress."