part xi

Word Count - 2,045 words

It's cold…

Y/n's eyes weakly opened, though her vision was blurry.

She can faintly see the three people standing from afar, and they seem to be staring down at her like she's some prey. She might as well be. 

The h/c-haired lady has her hands tied up behind her, even her feet are tied together. 

She's lying down on the cold wooden floor. 

A weak prey…who's about to be eaten by her predators.

~ my sweet girl ~ in a candy twirl ~ sleep tight my little princess~ mother shall kiss you once you get up… I always love you ~

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks, hearing her mother's lullaby that Lady Leticia used to sing to her every time it was already her time to go to sleep.

~ my sweet girl - in a candy twirl - sleep tight my little princess - mother shall kiss you once you get up… I always love you ~

Y/n closed her eyes, lips trembling and tears never stopping from rolling down to her cheeks. "Mother...please help me…"

"Don't cry, my love…" 

The h/c-haired lady immediately opened her eyes upon hearing the gentle voice of her mother. She was surprised, finding herself lying down on her mother's lap while her mother was staring down at her.

Lady Leticia flashed her a radiant smile, her soft and warm hands placed upon her and the other was caressing her cheek.

"I'm here now, so stop your crying…" 

Y/n closes her eyes as her mother leaned down, and kisses her forehead. "Mother…"

It's warm…

It has always been warm whenever I'm with my mother. 

"Mother, I want to stay here with you…" Y/n looked up at her mother.

A small chuckle escaped her mother's lips.

She stared at her mother, taking all her time to remember how her mother looked. 

Lady Leticia was truly a beautiful woman. 

And Y/n takes after her mother, her mother is like her older self.

"There are a lot of people who are waiting for you to come back, my love. That's why you can't stay here…I would love for you to be with me, too. But it isn't time yet. You have a long life ahead of you, go and live that life…"

Y/n nodded her head, slowly closing her eyes and letting herself just get lost in the comfort of her mother.

"I miss you a lot." 

Lady Leticia only smiled as she nodded.

The woman continued singing the lullaby for her daughter, letting her fall in a deep sleep in her touch. I miss you more, Y/n.

--

"What do you mean Lady Y/n was taken?!"

Horror was evident on Sir Levi's face, hearing the news from one of his knights.

"Yes, sir! Sir Lionel, Lady Y/n's younger brother came back to the palace with Sir Philip who's injured! Lady Y/n was taken by an unknown group of criminals…!!"

Sir Levi gritted his teeth. "Prepare the others! We're looking for the emperor's fiancè!" The raven-haired man ordered.

"Yes, captain!"