part xxxii

Word Count - 3,170 words

A/n: Greetings, everyone!! I made a mistake. Colt wasn't supposed to be in season one's timeline. As well as here in season two. I want to inform you all that some changes were made in the previous season, and that it affected this season.

P.S.

It's nothing major. No major changes were made. I just removed my man's mention in 2 chapters from season one and from the first chapter of season 2.

That is all.

Thank you!

--

"Your majesty!"

Reiner, Marcel, Bertolt, Porco, Pieck, and Annie all dropped on one knee as they pay their respect to their empire's Empress.

Y/n smiled proudly. She feels both happy and sad, because it feels like it was just yesterday when she met the six as kids.

But now, they're teens.

Reiner Braun, Marcel Galliard, and Pieck Finger are now seventeen years old.

While Bertolt Hoover, Porco Galliard and Annie Leonhart are now sixteen years old.

And just like them, Y/n also got older.

The h/c-haired lady who was once eighteen back in the year 843, is now a 25 year-old woman by this year of 850.

Y/n matured in many ways.

She matured in her way of thinking, how she shows her emotions and her physical appearance. A lot of things have changed.

The only thing that remained the same is her kind heart, and her strong femininity.

"I'm so proud of all of you."

Reiner, Marcel, Porco, Pieck, Bertolt and Pieck smiled at their beloved Empress.

"It is all thanks to you, your majesty. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be standing here in front of you as your royal knights."

A small chuckle left Y/n's lips, feeling flattered from Reiner's words.

"Thank you. But you should know that you wouldn't be here also if you six didn't work hard. Congratulations in becoming knights. I wish for you to serve the empire well, and to protect the weak. Especially your loved ones."

"Yes, your majesty."

Y/n's eyes landed beside Annie, where an unfamiliar tall lady is standing beside the blond lady. She has a short brunette hair that she ties in a ponytail, and freckles on her cheeks.

"Your majesty, this is Ymir, by the way."
Pieck inroduced Ymir to Y/n.

Ymir looked at Y/n, she blinked twice not knowing what to do. Until her eyes landed on Historia, who was standing at the side, holding Y/n's coat.

The brunette girl stiffened in her place, while she stared at the younger Reiss.

"Idiot, pay respect to her majesty..." Porco whispered aggressively to Ymir.

Ymir frowned, not liking how Porco bothered her from staring at the cute lady-in-waiting of the empress.

"Your majesty, I am Ymir."

Y/n nodded as she smiled at Ymir.

"I take it that you were name after the patron goddess of our empire, Ymir..."

"Yes, your majesty."

The empress raised a brow when she caught how Ymir glanced at Historia.

Hmm?