part xii

Word Count - 1,485 words

Y/n groaned as she opened her eyes.

Her eyes immediately went round, realizing where she was. A carriage?

The h/c-haired lady simply roamed her eyes around, she stiffened in her place upon seeing three men inside the carriage, guarding her. They're seated on the chair, while she is lying down on the carriage's floor. W-where are they taking me...?!

Y/n gasped when she met one of the men's gazes, she didn't hesitate and immediately got up, surprised that she was able to do so. They removed her ties.

"H-hey-!"

One of the men grabbed her shoulders, but she quickly headbutted the man, ignoring the pain she gained. She gritted her teeth as she snatched the man's knife, resting beside him. The other two men behind her restrained her, but Y/n was smart enough to stab the men's hand.

Screams of pain filled the carriage, making whoever is driving the carriage to make an emergency stop. Y/n turned around, pointing her knife at the three men.

"Stay away!" Y/n yelled.

I have to get away...somehow...

She looked back at the door, she kicked it open, only to be seen by the leader of the men, the one who beat her up. "Tsk! You can't even handle a lady?!" The man said.

Y/n groaned when the first ever man she headbutted locked her in his strong arms.

Think how you can get away, Y/n!!

The h/c-haired lady struggled to get away, especially when the leader of the men had started to restrain her hands and legs.

"What a pain in the ass."

Y/n's eyes landed outside, she was terrified upon realizing they were inside a forest.

"Your mother died in an accident. Her carriage was found in the forest..."

A bitter smile crept onto Y/n's lips.

"So it will really happen to me, too?"

The man looked at her, chuckling.

"Yeah. I thought I already warned you."

Y/n looked at the man, her smile faded away and a serious look took over her face.

"As if I'd let that happen, dumbass."

The man groaned when Y/n kicked him out of the carriage, the other man tried to put
Y/n down, but the h/c-haired lady used the ropes to flick the man's eyes, then did it to the other two men.

She jumped out of the carriage, holding a rope and a small knife. Y/n looked back at the carriage, the men immediately got up to chase her, and so, she immediately made her way to run.

"She was found dead in her carriage, the police concluded that they were attacked by bandits and your mother died when the carriage crashed." Mother...it must've been painful...it must've been very frightening.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks.

She looked back again, and saw the three men still chasing her. Y/n wiped her tears, using the back of her hand.

Just keep running, Y/n...!!

Someone...someone will surely save you.

Even without being sure, Y/n continued running, as fast as she could. She rather gets exhausted than gets herself caught by the three men who are chasing her.