[14]: Horrid Hangovers & Mysterious Marks

**Thank you @multifandomforlife  for my lovely banner**

I could hear my alarm going off on my phone across the room, but I didn't want to move to turn it off. My head was killing me and the thought of opening my eyes to the bright light scared me. I knew it would hurt. My stomach didn't feel too bad though, but I knew that was probably down to the stale taste of vomit I had in my mouth. I must have thrown up at some point during the night. I had a hangover and damn was it bad.

Shit, how much did I drink last night?

When did I get home?

How did I get home?

I slowly sat up in my bed, the pounding in my head getting worse the more vertical I got. I managed to find my phone in my shorts from last night, under a random top that I had no clue how it got here. Switching off my blaring alarm I took in my surroundings. I was in my room, but I have no recollection of getting into bed last night.

I really shouldn't have drunk so much last night. It's scary not remembering how exactly I got home, especially as I wasn't with any of my girls or Ash.

Next I took in what I was wearing; my bikini with one of Ash's tops on top; nothing unusual there. My mind was so blurry from last night; I'd have to text Chase and ask him when I got to college. I didn't have time now.

As quickly as I could I got ready, not bothering with my hair, I put it up in a simple ponytail and applied the most basic make-up so that I didn't look like a zombie. I found my black leggings, putting them on along with a long vest-top and one of Ash's old hoodies he'd given me. I only usually wear it when I'm chilling at his house or mine on the weekends, but I needed comfort right now.

I grabbed my sketches and designs from my desk and made my way downstairs to pour myself a cup of coffee and grab something quick to eat before Ayla picked me up. I'm so glad that we're not in college till eleven today, I don't think I could have made it if we had to be in any earlier.

I was buttering my toast as Ayla walked in through the front door.

"MORNING"

"I hate you right now." I mumble putting the butter away.

"Someone's a little worse for wear today I see."

"You could say that."

"So I'm guessing you got wasted last night. What happened?" She asks pouring herself a drink whilst I ate.

"I'm not too sure, I can remember until a certain point then it gets a bit blurry."

"Oh wow, so what do you remember up till?"

"Snogging the face off Chase in his friend's swimming pool." I reply blushing like mad, it had been a hot make-out session from what I could remember.

"Shut up you never. Was it good?" She asks leaning in closer and I nodded.

"Oh my god yea, we were getting pretty into it before I put a stop to it."

"Why?"

I look at her with my eyebrows raised, "Really?"

"Okay, I get it. You don't want to be that kinda girl."

"Exactly. I've only seen him a couple of times; I'm not going to jump into anything serious."

"So what happened after that?"

"I'm not too sure, we got out the pool and were looking for my top I think but I don't seem to remember much after that."

"How did you get home?"

"No idea." I sigh sipping some of my drink. "I need to ask Chase, and fingers crossed he remembers."