[The Epilogue]

**Thank you so much to @CindyxLou for my amazing new book cover, I love it!**

Anyway guys here's the long awaited Epilogue for you. I wasn't happy with the last chapter and how I left it so I've written a much longer epilogue than what I planned so I hope this makes up for it! :)

***

*Ash's POV*

"I love you." Lou whispers looking up to me, I could see her eyes still glistening from unfallen tears.

"I love you too baby." I reply before pressing a kiss on her forehead. "Speak to you when you land."

I hugged her once more before she gave us all a little finger flutter of a wave before disappearing through to security.

Watching Lou walk away from me was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. It felt like a piece of me went with her through those doors and now I was a little bit empty.

For years she's been nothing more than my best friend, the one person in the whole world I can reply on, tell anything to and share anything with; and then it all changed.

It felt like overnight she became my whole world.

She was no longer JUST my best friend; she meant everything and more to me.

I can't even describe the feelings I have for her; it's like nothing I've ever felt before. I've fallen hook, line and sinker for this girl and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I love her more than anything.

I've been with my fair share of girls over the last couple of years, and wrongfully earned myself a bit of a reputation when it came to who I dated, what I dated them for and for how long it would last.

But I wasn't looking for anything serious with those girls, I was only eighteen. I mean who wants serious at eighteen? I still had so much of the world to see and so many more girls to screw. That WAS my attitude; was being the operative word.

Then Lou happened. And she changed everything. I wanted nothing to do with screwing around with other girls, and everything to do with being serious with her and have her as my girl.

Being with her I realised it was everything I wanted in a real relationship. Nothing had to change when we got together, we still laughed and flirted, we still messed around and talked, but now I get the bonuses of having a relationship with my best friend. I get to hold her properly in my arms as we slept; I get to kiss her whenever I want and I get to have the best sex I'd ever had.

"Cheer up son; you'll be seeing her before you know it." Simon, Lou's dad says placing his arm on my shoulder supportively.

"I know, I know, but it's just going to be so weird not seeing her every day. She's always just been around."

"I know what you mean. The house is certainly going to be a lot quieter without her there. You still set on surprising her out there?"

"Oh definitely, I can't wait to see her face when I tell her the news." I say to him, a huge smile taking over my face just talking about what I'd planned.

All my hard work had actually paid off.

"She'll be over the moon. She loves you very much my little girl does." He says seriously and I nod my head looking directly at him.

"I love her just as much, just took me a little longer to realise it."

"We know." He chuckled smacking me on the back as we made our way back to the car park. "But I knew you'd get there in the end."