[43]: BF Make Up/ BF Break Up

**Thank you @dani_alyse for my lovely cover**

I turn around and a huge grin takes over my face.

"Hey squirt."

"AHH MASE" I grin jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you've got yourself a boyfriend and he's met the family. It's getting serious so I'm here to have words with him." he says seriously.

"You are not. You would not come all the way back here for just that reason."

"I would."

I raise my eyebrow at him in question and cross my arms waiting for him to give me a real answer.

"Okay, so I'm back for a friend's birthday tomorrow. But I still heard your boyfriend met the family, so I want to meet him whilst I'm here too. See if he's good enough to be with my baby sis."

"I knew it." I laugh walking away from the door with him. "Elliot is great; you'll like him just as everyone else does."

"Was that him walking out of here just now?"

"Yea. He had to get back; something about his mum was waiting for him to serve dinner or something."

He looks at me carefully for a second before asking me "Everything okay with you two?"

I nod and shrug at the same time "I don't know." I sigh rubbing my hands over my face.

"You's didn't sound okay." Fin says joining us.

"What are you on about?" I ask turning towards him as Ayla joins us as well.

"We heard you arguing just now."

"Oh."

"So I'll ask again. Are things okay? Do I need to go kick his arse?"

"No...well not yet." I say laughing lightly. "It's just been hard lately. But we'll be okay, we just need some alone time and to talk."

"How long have you been together?" Mason asked.

"About five or six weeks."

"And you're arguing and trying to get time together already. That doesn't sound good to me. You should be together all the time, spending so much time together you're getting sick of each other, but at the same time you're not because you want to be together. Your relationship doesn't sound like that."

"Why thanks Mase." I say sarcastically moving past him to the kitchen.

"What does Ash have to say about him? Boyfriends need best friend approval you know."

"Eh-hem" Ayla says poking him in the arm then pointing at herself.

"What do I look like? The best friend...duh." She says smiling.

"Well yes, you as well. What do you think of him?"

"He's lovely. He treats Lyd right and with respect; he's a genuine nice person."

"Okay that's good. So he has her approval. What about Ash's?"

"Ash doesn't really like him."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know." I say slightly annoyed. "Ask him yourself when you see him next."

"I will." He says walking off towards the living room.

"Ash what do you think of Elliot?"

My head snaps to Ayla confused before following Mase into the living room. "What? He's here now?"