[35]: Well That Was Unexpected!

**Thank you @only_me97 for my lovely book cover**

It was almost seven; Elliot was going to be here soon to pick me up for our date. I wasn't sure where we were going tonight but I couldn't wait to see him and forget all about mine and Ash's argument.

I really hope he's thinking about what Tina did this weekend, how she manipulated the situation for her own benefit and proved how sly she can be.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, pulling it out I had a message off Elliot.

[Hey, sorry I'm running late. Ended up working on the play with Georgia longer than I expected. Be with you soon! x]

[It's fine don't worry. Hope rehearsing is going well! Can't wait to see you, need to let off some steam about Ash and Tina! Xx]

Making the most out of the time, I carried on finishing my bridesmaid dress. It was almost complete. I just had to finish off hemming the dress and add the zip to the side.

An hour passed and I was still at home, my phone buzzed again.

[Outside! X]

Well that's the first time he's not come to the door to pick me up with a tulip. I grab my house key, phone and money before heading out to his car.

Opening the door, I climb in, leaning over to kiss Elliot.

"Hey." I say smiling at him.

"Hi. Sorry I'm so late." He says pulling off.

"Oh it's fine don't worry. How are rehearsals going?"

"Not bad, bit stressful. Did Georgia tell you our teacher's decided to mix things up a little?" he says and I shake my head.

"No she didn't. What's happened?"

"Instead of it just being the one musical, she's extended it and turning it into the three. The date for our performance has been moved back by another two months as well to help us memorise it all."

"Oh my god, can she do that? I mean that's a lot of work for you guys?"

"Yea she can do what she wants really, she's the teacher. It's not too bad, we've only really gone over the first third of the play so far and some of that is staying, so it's not been a total waste of time. She's re-written the script already and showed it us today, it's really good. She's condensed all three of the movies into three short plays. So the night will be split into three instead of one play with an interval half way through."

"Well that's great; I can't wait to come watch it. And if the dates been moved that should make it a week after mine and Ayla's fashion show right?" I ask working out the dates in my head.

"Yea, she was talking about that. Saying it couldn't be the same week as your show, as there would be too much going on with your lighting and it's different to what we need so we were going to have it the week after."

"Sounds good."

"There is only one problem..." he says dragging out his sentence.

"What is it?" I ask as we pull up to his house. I didn't realise we were coming here.

"I'll explain inside, come on." He says turning off his engine and climbing out.

I follow him to his house and we make our way inside and into his kitchen. Something was cooking in here, and it smelt amazing.

"As I was so late tonight, I missed our dinner reservation so I'm cooking instead, is that okay?" he says and I nod.

"That's fine, anything I can help with?" I ask and he shakes his head before passing me a glass of wine.