[79]: Let The Celebrations Begin

**Thank you @LianTheWeirdOtaku for my lovely banner**

"So I'm the last judge to give away an internship tonight, and like the others have said we wish we had more to give out. All you girls are so talented and have wonderful futures ahead of you. With that being said, I work for a wonderful company in the heart of Manhattan, New York City. And we'd be honoured to offer a full summer internship with us to Miss Lydia Allen. Congratulations Lydia, you deserve it." She says smiling up at me and my jaw dropped. I didn't think I was going to receive one. I actually did it, I got one.

I heard Ayla scream down my ear "YESSSSS" then I felt her squeezing the life out of me before spinning me around.

"I want to say congratulations to our five internship winners this evening, you are all extremely talented and we can't wait to start working with you."

All the girls on stage began hugging one another and congratulating each other but me and Ayla just kept hold of one another. We'd done it. I was then swiftly pulled from her grip before being hugged the life out of by Mason.

"You did it squirt. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks Mase. I can't believe it."

"You too Ay, well done." Mason says hugging her.

"Thanks." She says pulling away from him. "Where's everyone else?"

"Down there, I just jumped up here to say congrats and to grab you both." He says grinning before helping me and Ayla off the stage.

Before I knew it I was pulled and hugged in every direction. "Congratulations Lydia, I knew you could do it. They'd have been missing out on the best they could get if they let you slip away."

"Thanks Dad."

"Can the young ladies who have received internships tonight please come over to the judges desk, we have important information to tell you."

Before I could see or speak to anyone else, I was pulled towards the stage with Ayla.

"You need to stop pulling me everywhere." I chuckle loosening my arm from her grip.

"Well if it wouldn't be for me, you'd still be backstage kissing Ash right now...or you'd be stood over there with our families...kissing Ash." She grins and I nod.

"True."

"I'm the one who pulls the stick out your arse and gets your moving."

"True again." I laugh as we make our way to the judges table.

"I'm going to miss you so much this summer Lyd; I don't know if I can go without seeing you and the girls for three months."

"I'm going to miss you too. But it'll be fine...I'm sure the girls will come visit you, Paris isn't that far. It'll be me who'll be all on their own out in New York."

"Why couldn't they have put us together in the same city, this isn't fair." Ayla sighs...just as we overhear Lola and Laura.

"Please can we switch, it's my dream to work with Poppy Harris. Please Lola." Laura says begging.

"I don't want to switch, I want to be in Paris this summer, sorry Laura. I've always dreamed of studying in Paris...and I don't think that's who my internship is with anyway..." Lola replies.

"Who else got a Paris internship?"

"I did." Ayla replies walking up to Lola and Laura. "What's the problem Laurs?"

"My internship is in New York...and I'm so grateful that I got one. But my idol is the owner of one of the Paris internships. I thought it was Lola's but it seems to be yours. Is there any way Ayla that we can switch?"