[69]: extra

**Thank you @RandyMandy6 for my lovely banner**

**I wrote this after I posted chapter 69, but want it adding on to the previous chapter as it doesn't flow right into what I've got planned for the next one. So for now it'll have it's own short part, once the story is complete I'll add it to [69] Part [70] will be up tomorrow...So Enjoy**  

I didn't know how someone had gotten this message to me. No one apart from Elliot, Lois and Dana are allowed inside my pod. And the only time it was empty was when Elliot was on stage, because Lois and Dana were stood right next to me watching him. Someone backstage was part of this xoxo group and took a huge risk by going into my pod. There are so many people around, someone must have seen something.

"Lydia you ready to go?" I heard Ayla shout from outside my pod.

"Not yet, Ay you need to come in here." I reply still looking at the note.

"I can't."

"Ay get in here now."

The curtain moved and Ayla walked up beside me. "What's up? You know I can't be seen in here with you."

"The show's over now."

"I don't think that matters." She says and I turn to look at her still shaking.

"Oh god what's wrong?" she asks moving so that she was stood in front of me, gripping my hands supportively.

"I've just been given another xoxo note." I whisper turning slightly to pick it up off the desk.

"What? How?" she asks taking it off me.

"I don't know. But someone who's a part of that group obviously are allowed back here and snuck in."

"Well I can tell you now it wasn't Tina." She says and I nod in agreement.

"I know, she wouldn't have had time to. I've barely had time to blink over the past two hours."

"Me neither. Who else is back here that we think it could be?" she whispers and I shrug.

"I don't think Seth is back here."

"I saw him earlier talking with Brad who's sorting out the music and stuff. So he is around here."

"Nina's here as well, she's one of Mel's models."

"What about Rachel?"

"I don't know, there's so many girls wandering around I've not really put names to faces. I was too busy." I sigh as Lois pops her head through the curtain. She takes one look at my face and pulls Georgia in with her as well.

"What's going on?" she asks and Ayla passes her the note.

"You got that tonight?" Georgia asks and I nod.

"Wow, someone took a risk doing that." Lois says and I nod.

"Did you see anyone around here at all?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I've been with you all night, have you asked Maggie. She's on before you so she would have been back in her pod when you were away." Ayla says

"I'll go ask her now. Can you pack up the rest of this for me quickly?"

"Sure."

As I walk out of my pod, I see Ash stood there talking with Elliot, Greg and Joel.

"What's up Lou?" Ash asks turning his attention to me.

"I'll explain later." I smile briefly at him before walking towards Maggie's pod.

Her curtain was open and all her stuff was packed away. "Maggie." I say and she turns around holding two odd pairs of heels.