[6]: Ben & Jerry Kisses

** Picture of Georgia**

"What do you fancy for dinner? I'm feeling Chinese for a change instead of pizza, what you think Lou?" Ash asks digging through the takeout menu draw.

"Yea Chinese is good with me." I say jumping up onto his kitchen table.

"Have a look what you want whilst I go change." He says passing me the menu.

Like I need to look, we have the same thing every time; he just doesn't want to order it. I get down off the table and grab the phone from the side, ringing through the Chinese to order.

You could have fed a small army with the amount we ordered but it would all get eaten, Ash has an appetite of about ten men, it's ridiculous the amount of food that boy puts away. I hang up the phone when he comes traipsing back into the room.

"All ordered." I smile passing him the phone.

"Thanks." He grins opening the fridge, pulling two fruit ciders out and opening them.

We head into the living room and plonk ourselves down on the sofa. Ash turns on Friends whilst we wait for the food to get here.

I'm curled up next to him as Ash's phone buzzes on the table, Tina's name popping up onto the screen.

"You best answer your new girlfriend." I say sarcastically as he reaches over to pick his phone up.

"She's not my girlfriend." He says hitting accept and walking out the room.

"You need to tell her that then." I shout after him. She'd already rung him four times since we'd got in from college but had ignored her until now.

I don't know what it was but there was something about her that didn't sit right with me. Call it woman's intuition. My phone buzzes on the table, it was Ayla.

"Hey babe." I say answering her call.

"Heyyy, so I've called to stop you from wasting your Friday night in."

"Yea about that..." I say and she interrupts me.

"I know you're probably lying on your bed wallowing that you're not with Ashton tonight but me and the girls are gona hit that party if you want to join us. You could still get to see Ash that way."

"I'm not going to the party."

"Lyd come on; it's one Friday night, he'll be back with you next week."

"It's not that, I'm at Ash's right now."

"Before he goes to the party?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"He's not going; he just said that to shut Joel up." I laugh.

"Oh, what a little shit!"

"That's what I said to him when we pulled up at his house earlier."

"So you're just going to stay in, get drunk and watch movies as per then?" She asks and I nod, then realising she couldn't see me through the phone.

"Yea, why break tradition."

"Well, the least you could do is dress up a bit for him. Try making him see you in a different light."

"What do you mean? I'm not putting a dress and heels on just to sit on his sofa, it would be weird."

"You're so dense sometimes I swear." She laughs at me.

"What?"

"Right now I bet you're wearing grey joggers and a baggy vest top, am I right?" She asks and I sigh.