[76]: Fashion Show - Surprise!

**This is what Lydia's and Ayla's Surprise Dresses look like. And their after show outfits!**

After checking everything as quickly as I could to see what had been damaged or taken; I realised that the only thing that had been taken was my white and black sequined dress. I was so pissed off, I'd spent so long attaching all the sequins and making sure that the pattern wasn't skewiff.

"Is that the only thing they've taken?" Ash asks me and I nod.

"No time to dwell on that right now, I need to get these girls changed pronto into their last outfits of the night. Then after all this is over I'm speaking with Mrs Tudor because I'm not standing for this. They're messing with my future and it's not some stupid little prank anymore." I say angrily.

"Ash do you mind just standing guard on the door please. You can't be in here when they change."

"Sure." He says kissing me quickly and squeezing my hand supportively before closing the curtain behind him. "I'll give you a shout when you need to leave, you've still got plenty of time; they're up to number four right now."

"Okay thanks Ash." Lois shouted back to him as her and Dana stripped as quickly as they could out of their date night outfits.

Lois was stripped out of her outfit first and tossed it onto the chair behind her, there wasn't time to hang it up now, I'd ask Ash to do that once we were done.

"You need your sticky boobs for this one Lo." I say very carefully pulling out the gown I'd designed for her to wear. She'd not seen it yet and even under the circumstances I couldn't wait to see her reaction to the dress.

"Holy shit...wow." She gasped taking in the dress. "Lydia, this is beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile un-popping the button at the neck of the dress and undoing the zip at the bottom.

Due to how the dress was made I helped Lois step into it. The long floaty cream material that covered the lower half of the dress covered up the zip at the back of the dress. The top half was a halter-neck design that left the back completely backless and was fastened by a clip button at the back of her neck. The dress looked like it was a two-in-one due to how it was cut, but it was all attached. The front of the dress was a gold material that was covered in a patchy white floral pattern so you could see the gold through it. It came to about Lois' mid-thigh, and then over the top was the floaty skirt. It started from Lois' waist where a golden belt was placed to blend the two and flowed to the floor. There are two large slits in the front of the flowy skirt showing off the short dress underneath. I was really proud of this design; it had taken me ages to complete and even longer to create.

I pass Lois the matching gold and cream heels she was wearing with it and placed her chunky bracelets and rings on the table for her to put on.

"What number we on Ash?" I ask

"Number nine."

"Okay, we've still got time." I say pulling out my other option of what I could have worn to the after party. Thank god my mum told me to bring both outfits with me tonight to ask the girls which to wear; they were my lifesavers right now.

"Oh I like this. This is so much fun." Dana grinned as I passed her a short white skirt that had a lot of tull underneath it to make it poof out, and jewelled detail around the waist.

She slipped into the skirt as I unzipped the matching jewelled crop top to go with it. I slipped her arms into it and zipped up the back.

"I'm so lucky we're all similar sizes, otherwise you's wouldn't be able to wear these extra outfits as backups." I sigh fixing the top.