[32]: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

**The Girls Outfits**

"I still don't understand why you text him a happy birthday." Lois says as we stroll around the shopping centre.

"Because it's his birthday." I reply in a 'duh' tone.

"I know." She says mimicking my voice. "But after what he's done by going off with Tina, I would have ignored him."

I shrug as I follow Georgia and Ayla into River Island, "He's still my best friend."

It's Saturday afternoon and instead of watching Ash drive his favourite car around a track then heading to Manchester for a concert, I met up with the girls for a shopping trip and a night out instead.

I gave my parents the hotel and dinner information this morning, they were very excited to get away for the night just the two of them. Although they're very disappointed in Ash for leaving me in the lurch for his girlfriend knowing we had plans together this weekend.

Being in River Island there's only one thing that calls out to me in this shop...bags.

They are my weakness in this shop, it's pretty impossible to walk in here and not leave with one. As I walk through the shop I spot Ayla picking out a gorgeous black and coral body-con dress.

"This will look amazing on you." I say picking it off her to take a closer look.

"I'm gona go try it on, come find me after you pick out a new handbag." She laughs before walking off; she knew me well.

Lucky for me I managed to find a gorgeous black clutch that would match the short and sexy zig-zag two piece I just purchased. Paying for it quickly, I head to the changing rooms where the other girls were waiting for Ayla.

"Come show us Ay." Lois shouts out as one of the curtains opens. My jaw drops as I look at my best friend.

"If I had a dick I'd be hard right now." Georgia remarks and I nod in agreement.

"Oh yea. Babe you look amazing." Lois replies.

"You don't think the colour clashes with my hair?"

"No way, plus you've got the black in between. You look amazing. Now go get changed so you can buy it and we can shop some more. These two still need outfits and we all need shoes." I say shooing her back into her dressing room.

"And we need accessories." Lois says

"And new lingerie." Georgia grins

Turning my head I smile back at her. "And what do you plan on doing to night...or should I say who do you plan on doing tonight that you need lingerie for?" I ask suspiciously

"No one planned...but you never know." She says winking at me. "I always like to know I have sexy matching underwear on uncase I end up getting naked."

"Plus it makes you feel so much sexier knowing what you've got on underneath and no one else does." Ayla replies walking out holding her dress.

"Okay, okay. We'll go get some." I chuckle following the girls to the till.

The rest of the afternoon was spent going from shop to shop so that Lois and Georgia could find their outfit for tonight. In the end Lois found a stunning black, white and lilac square print dress. It fit her like a glove, she looked gorgeous. It reminded me and Ayla of the YSL Mondrian dress pattern. Then just before we gave up, Georgia bought a nude, half sleeve asymmetric dress. It complemented her figure and made her legs look amazing.

In the end, Lois was the only one who ended up buying a new pair of shoes, I was sticking to a pair I had at home that I had already broken in and knew I could last all night in. Well, not that a night in heels is ever comfortable really but I knew I could last a hell of a lot longer than if I bought a new pair. Ayla agreed with me, Georgia ended up buying a new pair but insisted she wasn't wearing them tonight. We all ended up in Anne Summers buying some very gorgeous but very overpriced underwear to go under our dresses tonight before ending the afternoon in Nandos to load up on food before we started ruining our livers with how much we planned to drink tonight. We'd not had a night out in a while so we were going to make the most of it.